Thecub

Losing to backpedalers @firestormservers

46 posts in this topic

This chat is so sad bruh. Its fun when people played dh when that was bug and when that was fixed then everyone delete their dh. And its still fun you are crying jacobqt. about demonlogy when you played 2v2 with a dh when dh was bugged and deal so much dmg. But when demonlogy was bugged then you was crying but what about DH???????????????????????????????????????????

Jacobqt its fun in pre season you got rank 1 with ratstorm (dh) but now you can't even get rank 10 cuz u are too busy crying about demonlogy but you didn't cry about dh cuz you played with a dh of.

it's fun when someone complain and whining about something bugged

did you forget time when you were abusing and DH was broken ? oups .. we need more nice bugs for other classes so we could meet more abusers like the 99.9% good players (IQ3000) hehehehehehhehehe i'm outta here i'm dead 030.jpg.6bc289d12a8238698fb7cf9110b4083d.jpg

1 person likes this

The (G)old PvP topics, haha..

-I wish we had Holinka as a PvP designer!! Kappa.

8 hours ago, Rogueter said:

This chat is so sad bruh. Its fun when people played dh when that was bug and when that was fixed then everyone delete their dh. And its still fun you are crying jacobqt. about demonlogy when you played 2v2 with a dh when dh was bugged and deal so much dmg. But when demonlogy was bugged then you was crying but what about DH???????????????????????????????????????????

Jacobqt its fun in pre season you got rank 1 with ratstorm (dh) but now you can't even get rank 10 cuz u are too busy crying about demonlogy but you didn't cry about dh cuz you played with a dh of.

cant tell if trolling or not? but im not even trying this season mate i dont have that much time on my hands playing for fun 

3 hours ago, Sharppen said:

it's fun when someone complain and whining about something bugged

did you forget time when you were abusing and DH was broken ? oups .. we need more nice bugs for other classes so we could meet more abusers like the 99.9% good players (IQ3000) hehehehehehhehehe i'm outta here i'm dead 030.jpg.6bc289d12a8238698fb7cf9110b4083d.jpg

implying i wasnt testing rofl it was shit anyways and u wasnt able to use effuse insta boy 

its fun you talking when you got carried by ratstorm.

1 hour ago, Rogueter said:

HAHAHAHHA @ratstormy get a load of this guy 

1 hour ago, Rogueter said:

fake news

Imagine neverendless season

How are they able to end a season when 60% of the players are not shown on the ladder.. :S

...Not mentioning that the bugs should have a higher priority.

1 person likes this

ya was pretty easy 

lads 

WoWScrnShot_031418_150209.jpg

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, fluxiate said:

ya was pretty easy 

lads 

Imagine alliance Rsham with vim and no earthshield playing into my rpp??? sounds like the freest puntos of me life

On 15/03/2018 at 0:10 AM, karmitos said:

Imagine alliance Rsham with vim and no earthshield playing into my rpp??? sounds like the freest puntos of me life

On 15/03/2018 at 0:05 AM, fluxiate said:

ya was pretty easy 

lads 

you should never lose to double sham ww with half traits please stop cringeing me 

What about winning vs the most broken comp on firestorm 

WoWScrnShot_031618_204106.jpg

13 minutes ago, fluxiate said:

What about winning vs the most broken comp on firestorm 

WoWScrnShot_031618_204106.jpg

again you should never lose your doing more Dmg than the fucked verson of DH that firestorm has created  and way of the crane doesnt even work rofl infact im cringeing that you even screenshoted this

Losing as RPS on Firestorm when Spriest does more damage here in 7.1.5 than it does on live in s6 LOL

WoWScrnShot_121917_192348.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121917_193052.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121917_193640.jpg

1 person likes this

playing with hpal when its most broken spec breaking every trap still winning sounds like conor

Dustti is just bad.

lmao.

Rewards, Master Engineer Fufan

On 3/20/2018 at 9:08 PM, fluxiate said:

playing with hpal when its most broken spec breaking every trap still winning sounds like conor

you are just too bad , playing broken combo and trashtalking others , seems legit , we all know holy pala is the most bugged healer , and Shadowpirest , lul , just saying shaddowpriest is enough i think  with buggy psyfiend , (fun fact : i was able to beat 2.4k+ teams on my sp they are healer/dps , and i won at 10% damp or less every game , haha) , shadow priest dmg is insane atm , it needs a nerf by like 70% , same for rogues , so much bugs... , and holy pala lul , the healer that takes no dmg from blessing of sacrifice , dont transfer dmgat all 

Who even are u lol random trashcan talking to me sit down

dont forget the bm hunters,suddenly i see so many "good" people with it