Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duskeh

Farming Gold

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, while trying to lvl up a few alts i've come across a very problematic issue: i've no resource of gold now that heart of fear has been closed.
I would really like to know if someone has any knowledge about farming gold, whether it's about professions (i've tailoring and enchanting to 700) or farming gold in another dungeon.

plox help me :c

try and check youtube. they normally have videos you can watch for that sorta thing

a) check which items in AH have nice value
b) farm the aforementioned items
c) ???? profit

Even tho Firestorm doesn't deserve any  money, you can make your life easier and donate 10 E and buy 2 BoE mounts and sell them for like 400k each.

4 hours ago, Andreask said:

Even tho Firestorm doesn't deserve any  money, you can make your life easier and donate 10 E and buy 2 BoE mounts and sell them for like 400k each.

Hello Andreask. Only a tard would pay for real money for gold. Remember this server can shut down anytime so its a bad ide to buy something for real money because we are not sure how long this server will stay.

Read again what I wrote. Then do it again. Then read your answer. Then hopefully you realised you tried to look smart and you kinda did opposite. 10E for 800k-1mil gold is fine. Even tho FS doesnt deserve the money from the players. I even repeated myself, in case you didnt bother to read again. Peace. Dont answer me back. Im not up for drama.

they merge with other private servers but never close.. You can be calm about it. Ask players who still play here from vanilla days..