Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ewoe95

Longtime Ingame Absent!

3 posts in this topic

High guys very high to everyone, Ive been gone for a long time, and I still dont know when can I play next, but Ive always here in the forum and my account is still here hope no changes in it. For now Im on a very busy sched and still hoping to play soon. 

Can I ask is it possible to have my account back intact if sooner i plan to play again?

Is it valid to just login here in the forum but not playing?

I actually DONT know if my account will be deleted for not playing a long period of time, If so, Is there any option to revive a deleted account?

a suggestion came up: I hope theres an "ACCOUNT FREEZE" selling in our shop? I know many players will buy this feature, I think like me, Im afraid If I go back and play a year or two-after everything will be banished! and its hard to start up a new one, and buying a lvl 90 char is diffrent from an old char that I already have.

I hope to have reply soon, thanks everyone and more power FIRESTORM.

Yo greetings dude, 

Noone can ban your account because you didn't play for 1 year or two, Also of course you can log in forum and the website without being active in-game, noone can change anything in your account and you will be banned for breaking rules only, your suggestion is useless since you don't need to "FREEZE YOUR ACCOUNT", just install the game put in your email and password and there you go mate, enjoy the game.

Edited by RedzRull

Thanks so much about this. this suggestion and question came up because I also have different online game "skyfighter", theyve just deleted my account there for not loging in for almost three months now, Ive been playing it together with this game, thats why Im so afraid of loosing this account too, now this makes me feel better, 

Thanks and more power!!! Firestorm.