WorrCZ

Pandaren bug

4 posts in this topic

Hello i tried to play pandaren monk so i Bought heirloom and send it to mailbox .. And the quests are not here ! So i cant recieve my heirlooms from mailbox because i cant get to orgrimarr please Send my heirlooms back on my char Kuelthes.

Posted (edited)

Hello @WorrCZ.

Do not worry about your heirlooms. Mail received stays in your mailbox for 30 days.

After the expiry period, the mail is returned to the sender. If the mail comes from the Auction House, a quest NPC, or anything similar, it is simply discarded and any item or money attached to it is lost.

So you should get your heirlooms after ~1 month.

Kind regards,

@Tigd

tigd-2018.png

Edited by Tigd

On 25. 3. 2018 at 3:01 AM, Tigd said:

Hello @WorrCZ.

Do not worry about your heirlooms. Mail received stays in your mailbox for 30 days.

After the expiry period, the mail is returned to the sender. If the mail comes from the Auction House, a quest NPC, or anything similar, it is simply discarded and any item or money attached to it is lost.

So you should get your heirlooms after ~1 month.

Kind regards,

@Tigd

tigd-2018.png

ty and when the boris will come ?

1 person likes this

mails wait 30 days at destination mail then turn back u then wait 30 more days in r mailbox means 60 days meanwhile probably they fix that quest issue if u want to play panda check again or write bug tracker side its more valuable and u can get faster solution than normal forum side ;)

also boris unusual stuff once in a year maybe he come so my suggest do not wait boris instead trust r own power ^^ gl, hf