• Announcements

Kurohimee

Loyalty Points in MINUS ???

33 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Sbrillocoso said:

At least please put the loot boxes for silver coins again since you resetted the points. So honest people can actually use that 300 points you gave who are a just a mockery right now.

I believe they do not want to make the same mistake twice. So, they removed the option to buy them until the egg event is totally over.

I win legendaries in battleground and in my bag and mailbox is not Gm not help and i cant use mount in bg combat bug 1 hour combat bug and i cant relog,in bg just i lose the time 1 year 1 play for legendaries  and when i win not found .No need 

GM give me what i win in bg i win legendaries is not in bag and mailbox no need event give me what i win i lose 1 year for one  legendaries  

4 hours ago, DrSandwich said:

Didnt you guys do any testing for any potential exploits like that? And couldn't you just stop the event a bit faster to fix it?

Obviously they did not, as this exploit would have been easy to discover. And yes, it makes you wonder why the event was not stopped earlier and this issue resolved when the exploit was actually being discussed in world chat. Just lets you know how connected the staff is to their own game, or maybe they were all enjoying their Easter while we wasted our holiday on their server.

1 person likes this

If you know some of spanish, read this.

Spoiler

WoWScrnShot_040218_021139.jpg

Spoiler

WoWScrnShot_040218_021210.jpg

Spoiler

WoWScrnShot_040218_021213.jpg

Spoiler

WoWScrnShot_040218_021215.jpg

Edited by Zhaank
Images spoilered for reduce web latency.

My points are still a minus number, i heard ppl got reset to 0.

i still have a negative number..... Can some GM help me?