Namedudu

Unhappy ester

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I and meny people on server spend our time to farm this eggs . at last i get 2,5k  points so i decidet to wait and  spend them tommorwo but some one of yours fucking boss have and idea to resset it. This is your problem when eggs got reseted not our so why you reset this shit ? how about people who spend points yesterday ? this is unfair to me cuz i have the same amount of points and i didnt get anything from it ..idc why im writing it because i know you dont care about this .

Edited by Namedudu
3 people like this

I imagine it feels awful to spend few hours and get nothing out of it, but I believe there's nothing they or you can do. These eggs should've been a few second cast to prevent players from spam-clicking it like crazy.

u didnt get nothing u got prolly several mounts, and insane amount of legendary points, pets, and prolly a lot of fun. The eggs will come back, and u will be able to get even more legendary points, even more pets, even more mounts, and points.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, tweek said:

u didnt get nothing u got prolly several mounts, and insane amount of legendary points, pets, and prolly a lot of fun. The eggs will come back, and u will be able to get even more legendary points, even more pets, even more mounts, and points.

How about putting the loot box for silver points again in the shop? The 300 loyalty awarded to those who didn't abuse feel more and more a mockery... At least some golden points would have been more adeguate. As I'm sure the next time there won't be any non-abusers if this is what you get for not exploiting your scripts. You can't do anything with silver at this point.

Edited by Sbrillocoso

why u want shop points for an event, just farm the pets, the mount, the legendary points.. don't be greedy, and have fun

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, tweek said:

why u want shop points for an event, just farm the pets, the mount, the legendary points.. don't be greedy, and have fun

Why are you asking this question? Clearly to protect and reward your customers that didn't abuse... To treat everyone fairly.

You give 300 points to honest people but they can't even buy a candy with it. People will  remember this when there will be the next exploitable event, and I bet they won't be so honest anymore.

Edited by Sbrillocoso

I for istance had saved 800 loyalty point FARMED HONESTLY before the event, and now I can't do anything with it, NOTHING. I guess it's real that honest people take it always from behind.

that statement is based upon that the boxes for points wont come back, how do u know that, that is the case?

I know only that my easter is wasted and my points are gone, even those i had before the event, like everyone. Something must be done about

"Quality Assurance Member" Talks like a troll in bad English and gives no real answer to anything. This is Firestorm quality. Terrible community with terrible GMs/Mods etc