Followers 0
endryu

[Declined] Removing LFR queue to afk people [In-game]

5 posts in this topic

Title: Removing LFR queue to afk people

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello.
It's frustrating waiting hours for peope who don't accept LFR queue.
So, in my opinion, i'd suggest a "auto-leave" queue if that persone goes <AFK>, or, I don't know, maybe some sort of deserter? But the latter wouldn't help i think.
Thanks.

2 people like this

Some people actually troll the queue. So, the second option is the better option. Give those people 30 minutes deserter debuff.

Also, kicking them from LFR as well, since there are some of them who join and then go AFK during the raid encounter. In few words, im asking for a system pretty much like the Battlegrounds one. AFK kick u out from BG, and AFK auto-leaves u from queue.

there is a bug in LFR. if you queue LFR ,and later you change map(such as use heartstone or enter dungeon).You will visually auto leave LFR(The eye near map disapear), But actually you are still in the queque, so when LFR is ready, you wont see ready check popup window but actually posses a position.That's why sometimes there always be someone troll.I didnt queque LFR monthes, so idont know if this bug still exist or just i am wrong . 

I found this because sometimes there is no LFR eye near map, but the game system message still tell me info about LFR