Rogueter

[Declined] Make pvp great again! [In-game]

9 posts in this topic

Title: Make pvp great again!

Type: In-game

Description: 

i think the pvp is trash. And if you are que on 3s or 2s it takes too much time to at least get one game. Fix the classes and i think we can make pvp great again. Because right now firestorm are focusing too much on pve. But when you thinking about it then we can't have fun in the game when the classes is pretty bad and when 3s is dead. I feel like on season 2 try to give the rewards on 2s/3s/rbg like retail. On retail they gave rewards on 2s too and not only 3s because the 3s is pretty bad with low ppl and you can only get 2,2k max and its really terrible. So give rewards on 2s too for make it better and try to fix all the classes so we can have fun in pvp. You are focusing too much on bad things like on 7.3.5. I heared you were gonna make the lvling like retail but it gives no sense you doing it when you don't really need it. Think more to make the important things first. Before doing pve or pvp then fix the classes. and to be honest i think more people been quiting firestorm because of this. Before we were like 10k but rn we only got like 3k on Sylvanas. Think twice what you are doing. Because one thing wrong and all people will quit. Try to take it slow and think about the important things you can do. And i still got hope for firestorm to become a better place for everyone but Just make like a team for pvp and pve so we can get both of the things good and faster done. If you got like a whole team of developer who are looking on the same thing then you will only fix 1 thing of the time and its just too slow for people who really wanted to enjoy the game. I just wanted to log on wow and play 1-5 arenas but the pvp is terrible where you getting oneshotted. Please look more about the things and think twice what you are doing. 

And if i was you then try to ask the player to give developers a tip. Because the tip can become a good thing. First of all making races and more things. Then focus on making the classes and everything else. 

Regard by Rogueter

Lets make Firestorm great again. Don't decline this one gm 

And Stop focusing on wod/wotlk/mop/cata/Vanilla/bc things and dungeon. Right now focus on legion things is more important and lets hope season 2 will be way better than season 1

EVEN pre season was better than season 1 cmon firestorm

Stop the dmg race on 2s/3s

Regard by Trump

Edited by Rogueter

true make pvp great again and buff frost mage 

2s rewarded? Im sure that my brain isn't lagging and tomorrow is 6th March 2018 btw.

1 person likes this

Otherelse, i agree with what you said. PvP isn't stable and i don't know a thing: So, if there is/are a/more spec(s) bugged and makes the PvP annoying for other players.. why don't they try to focus on the specific spec(s) and fix them ASAP? This is so horrible.

u ok pal retail never gave rewards for 2s bracket

sadly but arenas here are nothing more than a dps race 

Greetings,

Well, our Developers are working on both sides (PvP, PvE), we are not ignoring PvP at all, we have specific developers for it, same with QAs. Feel free to report any bug you find on our Bugtracker.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.