jacobqt

Can we fix Mw and DH so i can que 3s?

27 posts in this topic

way of the crane healing sphere both dont work impossible to play. 95% of the 3s ladder are backpedaling demos sub rogues out dmging DHs whats going on?

Edited by jacobqt

If you dont play Shadowpriest/rogue or demon warlock/boomkin clone behind los everytime you wont get rating the dampeners get dampened by sub rogues on firestorm because its the highest dps yet on retail 7.1.5 if you look at scoreboards it will tell you a completely diffferent story

Honestly shouldn't give out pvp rewards for this season its just as broken if not more than the preseason

1 person likes this

its not just the mw,but the ww monk could use fixing,their playstyle is limited xuen is like the best dmg dealer ever with their 5k dmg and not to forget the spirit earth fire where your overall dmg is reduced by 40%,and chiwave sometimes doesnt bounces

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Deaglee said:

its not just the mw,but the ww monk could use fixing,their playstyle is limited xuen is like the best dmg dealer ever with their 5k dmg and not to forget the spirit earth fire where your overall dmg is reduced by 40%,and chiwave sometimes doesnt bounces

Yep 

dont forget the most important brewmaster pvp talent hot trub dont work

sadly ye , this season should be given no rewards , ddemo locks are way very bugged , they 1shot , but i was able to beat the rank 1 demo lock here with a bugged sp <3 

1 person likes this

Its actually so TROLL the only comps on 3s are sp/rogue/feral/demo 

7f9.jpg

3 people like this

LMAOOO

xD u forgot bm hunters with their pillar hug and killcommand spamm,also i main demonology but i play other class since people says that demo is op bugged,so i play outlaw rogue and ww monk,but meeedda if u get lot of pet on you,then dont wonder you get oneshot ;D

You think rogue is broken now when it's not good at all I will enjoy facing you all in 7.3.5.

35 minutes ago, fluxiate said:

You think rogue is broken now when it's not good at all I will enjoy facing you all in 7.3.5.

"Not good at all" out damages dampening classes while jumping around the map cc'ing the whole team

waw so u need a fix on dh since his dmg is still not enough for u while everyone knows how retarded dmg of dh is, interesting

33 minutes ago, vivaffic said:

waw so u need a fix on dh since his dmg is still not enough for u while everyone knows how retarded dmg of dh is, interesting

is this bait?

Rogue is just bad 

Rewards, master software engineer alec

32 minutes ago, fluxiate said:

Rogue is just bad 

Rewards, master software engineer alec

troll comfirmed

You're talking like DH/MW are the only specs with problems. Dh damage sits in a good spot, a DH is able to ''drain'' the life so easy of a resto druid with full hots and bear form active by not even popping shit(On pretty much no dampening, maybe 5% max). He literally just 1234 and the druid gets to 80% in a matter of seconds.  And also, MW damp healing is pretty much over any healing spec(in 2s at least) + the insane mobility, is retarded. DH/spriest can pretty much outpressure as heck every comp(knowing the sp current state..), maybe not sp/demo; bala/demo.

In 7.3.5 you can play x3 monk, it's fun.

didnot play from month  , still arenas takes 2min ? or is it 1min now ?

Edited by meeeddaa

Firestorm : 

-people with 2-3million hp from Template ( cuz 7.1.5), and people deal 250k dps in arena 

retail : 

-people with 6-7million hp from template (cuz 7.3.5) and people deal 160k dps in arena mostly 

pretty retarded , playing healer here is a nightmare , you can get killed in 2sec ,  and THE ROT COMBOS LUL , this makes it even a worse nightmare , i remember some Bots here in firestorm that is scripted for casting 1 spell as shadow priest ( Vampiric touch ) , MW + 2sp (ye 2 shadow priests , they are the meta here) , only casting vampiric touch and everyone get -30% hp from everyone in team gg , good luck healer healing , 

But healing in fs 7.1.5 is higher then healing in Retail 7.3.5 anyways xD

On 08/04/2018 at 10:57 PM, Samiwow said:

You're talking like DH/MW are the only specs with problems. Dh damage sits in a good spot, a DH is able to ''drain'' the life so easy of a resto druid with full hots and bear form active by not even popping shit(On pretty much no dampening, maybe 5% max). He literally just 1234 and the druid gets to 80% in a matter of seconds.  And also, MW damp healing is pretty much over any healing spec(in 2s at least) + the insane mobility, is retarded. DH/spriest can pretty much outpressure as heck every comp(knowing the sp current state..), maybe not sp/demo; bala/demo.

In 7.3.5 you can play x3 monk, it's fun.

can confirm the 1850 players use the forums now.

11 minutes ago, Thecub said:

MW damp healing is pretty much over any healing spec(

imagine MW is the worst healer in dampening because of its ZERO damage reduction spells 

If im 1850 you must be like 1600?? Just asking LUL

1 person likes this

On 8/4/2018 at 2:12 AM, jacobqt said:

way of the crane healing sphere both dont work impossible to play. 95% of the 3s ladder are backpedaling demos sub rogues out dmging DHs whats going on?

are u fucking kidding me?

You can´t come talk about anything here. when you abuse the biggest bug yourself.

if you do not queue double heal in arena u start crying because it is impossible for you to win a arena with a normal comp?

ur trash kid...