• Announcements

tweek

PvP season1 title cutoff

118 posts in this topic

imagine i was r1 on arena-source for the full s1 til i disbanded the team i was with dan with, i was 14 and still r1 on rsham LOL what a god i am, LF CHALLENGE

3 minutes ago, Zullx said:

ya i just like cyber bullying trashcans such as yourselves that aren't 2.2k retail and play pservers 25/8, feel free to turn monitor off at anytime to stop the cyber bullying

wait im the one bullying you or your the one bullying me im confussed 

ya i just like cyber bullying trashcans such as yourselves that aren't 2.2k retail and play pservers 25/8, feel free to turn monitor off at anytime to stop the cyber bullying

LoL

where u were stuck 1.8 mr zyzz the dogshit frost mage HAHAHAHAHAHA

i was 3k mmr and i didnt play mage on there hello?

ure awful u getting farmed right and left when u play whole night from 10pm to 6am facing sunrisings team then you q at relevant time once/week and get 10-0'd what a life 

u were not 3k mmr, maybe in the last 1 week on the server before it crashed when literally nobody was playing btw, u were an irrelevant little monkey back then and still are now, why u try compete with a demigod such as me? with the perfect cheekbones and a jawline chizzled by god himself i don't think i've ever seen a more perfect human being

how is this relevant to this thread at all?

u were not 3k mmr, maybe in the last 1 week on the server before it crashed when literally nobody was playing btw, u were an irrelevant little monkey back then and still are now, why u try compete with a demigod such as me? with the perfect cheekbones and a jawline chizzled by god himself i don't think i've ever seen a more perfect human being

LOLOLOL i really hope that discord photo you have is not urself mate please dont make me laugh son 1750 player aged 15 

2 minutes ago, berrachedoussama15@live.fr said:

irrelevant kids have no right to give their opinions when the kings speak

i hope for ur own sake that you are trolling

Zull always was terrible at WOW and nothing has changed and never will cant even play jungle please stop anyways pce lads apegodx out

bait.jpg

Edited by Friend
Bad language removal.
1 person likes this

4 hours ago, tweek said:

well, ofc u can't get pve things... since greymane is strickly PvP, u gain stuff on greymane and u are limited. that's just the way it is

people who worked their asses can be compensated by shop mounts etc , 100FS points or whatever , just not titles cuz bugs , idk , but you say anyone who abuse bugs get punished , so its not fair , some people didnot abuse , others abused , although all have same bugs , but some didnot 

hahahah so funny when pvp people get toxic xD you guys are toxic asf iam glad i stopped here and got out of the toxic pvp'rs , really toxic , 

But i like your Drama zull , its what i like about you the most ! 

Better starting behaving now. I will take control over this topic and start moderating it. You all better behave now. I don't want to see any personal attacks or unrelated comments that have nothing to do with the topic. Behave yourself.

1 person likes this

lul i am the best

Well one thing i learned, from poll + you guys commenting, no one wants blizzlike system at all :D
u just want free titles.. understandable

48 minutes ago, tweek said:

Well one thing i learned, from poll + you guys commenting, no one wants blizzlike system at all :D

blizzlike cant work in a private server , the % is due to blizzard have huge number of players , but on firestorm we have so low numbers of pvp players ( PVP PLAYERS ( i know 5k but most are pve , like there is only 300 pvp playerS)

16 minutes ago, meeeddaa said:

blizzlike cant work in a private server , the % is due to blizzard have huge number of players , but on firestorm we have so low numbers of pvp players ( PVP PLAYERS ( i know 5k but most are pve , like there is only 300 pvp playerS)

not true, back in the day when titles were realm sided, and not global, 1 dude got the title... and if u actually check how many realms they got, and how many rank1 titles they give out, u will find out it's very exclusive.. and % works no matter how many u are, that's the whole point. u guys look at "h retail has 140 players getting rank1" yes but it's still 0.1% dont look at the amount of players, since it's irrelevant. so for you guys to want same amount of people getting rank1 as on retail devalues the titles ALOT!

and not only that, it's easier to get 0.1% top here than on retail, sure there are fewer spots, because of population, but the competetion is also way easier, because of less people u have to compete with, so not only do you guys want to devalue a titlte, but u also have a easier path to achive it.. :wheelchair:

For example if u apply Retail rules on firestorm, how many people would get Rank1 title?

@tweek the only time blizzlike system could be applied was for wod s2 cauz people were queing all the time 3s, but now it's different, there aren't a lot of people compared to s2 wod, so it's easier to dodge/wintrade just to get unworthy title. For exemple let's say u are first on ladder and tomorrow season will be off, even if u have 100 points more than the second on ladder for safe title, u log off and in the next day u will find ur self something like 4 or 5 on ladder and rip, gg dodgers/wintraders life is ez.

4 hours ago, Imnotrobot said:

@tweek the only time blizzlike system could be applied was for wod s2 cauz people were queing all the time 3s, but now it's different, there aren't a lot of people compared to s2 wod, so it's easier to dodge/wintrade just to get unworthy title. For exemple let's say u are first on ladder and tomorrow season will be off, even if u have 100 points more than the second on ladder for safe title, u log off and in the next day u will find ur self something like 4 or 5 on ladder and rip, gg dodgers/wintraders life is ez.

beacuse the website is broken, but if u look at the armory it will tell you the correct standing u are.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, tweek said:

if you'd want to make it blizzlike, you would also have to install the fact that the players most have  done 50 wins or more  to qualify, to be in the cutoff, which would make the total count , 100-200(if even). only these few players would be able to count throughs the cutoffs.. needless to say there would be no titles given. so making the cutoff as on retail, on a private server, is possiblity one of the stupidest idea i've heard in a while. no flame ofc :^)

"SPOILER"

won't suprise me, if you didn't know this..

Edited by hazo12345

4 minutes ago, hazo12345 said:

if you'd want to make it blizzlike, you would also have to install the fact that the players most have  done above 50 or more wins to qualify, to be in the cutoff, which would maybe be, 100-200(if even). only these few players would be able to count throughs the cutoffs.. needless to say there would be no titles given. so making the cutoff as on retail, on a private server, is possiblity one of the stupidest idea i've heard in a while. no flame ofc :^)

true, but that factor is there to limit the amount, we dont have that problem here...