Shelby

Connection Guide (7.3.5)

351 posts in this topic

rly i do copy and game wont  start.... i want back my time..

When you start the exe it needs time to download the files (around 900MB) but for some reason, for some people it just doesn't download. I don't know what's the reason, it did work just fine at the start, but now it doesn't connect to anything. I can't log into my characters...

Need Full client please :) very need.

3 minutes ago, nato1980@gmail.com said:

Need Full client please :) very need.

Agreed. Please make us a full client torrent so we can all test stuff!

yes do normal client which can do anything this shiiz cant do nothing 3hours and game still doesnt run 0% proc and 11mb ram used wtf firestorm 

Edited by jokercz2053

this shi.t wont start

Capture.JPG

well ill want one day u know im tired of waiting

Hello help plz how i can fix this issue : 

tried most solutions even a windows reinstall...

ps : even if i type wrong password it gives this error ,, so ithink its pc-related?

WoWScrnShot_041318_230649.jpg

22 hours ago, Inveric said:

Nem tudja helyettesíteni a másik 7.3.5 klienst az aktuális 7.1.5 klienssel, különben nem tudsz játszani a Sylvanason. Győződjön meg róla, hogy másolatot készít egy másik mappába, ha újra szeretne játszani a Sylvanason.

PTR exe not working. Why? 

Névtelen.png

Any1 have this problem? 

Untitled.png

Nope Sorry

1 hour ago, runeforged said:

this shi.t wont start

Capture.JPG

Hey bro, I had the exact same problem as you.
What fixed my problem was downloading the 7.3.5 client from Battle.Net.
I then placed the patcher into the folder in which I downloaded the Client.
Worked like a charm, loaded in seconds.

2 hours ago, jokercz2053 said:

Yo sí copio y el juego no comenzará ... quiero recuperar mi tiempo ...

7 hours ago, Rustty said:

i can already tell you haven't played there. Staff is rude as hell and are so stupid. They are not able to receive a critique so they immediately mute/ban people :) + prices are x6 FS prices meaning what costs 5$ here costs 30$ at least there. The server crashes every single hour and u are much likely to get a random DC cause of unknown reasons. Also , when they apply something ( being NH fix , Draenor raids , old instanes etc.) the server crashes like crazy and lags as if you are playing at minimal internet speed and have a computer with 256 MB RAM for about a week+. They can't keep a strict schedule and always make excuses and often simulate as if they are under any DDoS attacks. Another thing - the DPS is so unbalanced. You see people playing only Fury warriors , Frost mages and Assassination rogues. If you call this "another level" and "friendlier staff" i would suggest you go check yourself :) 

Sure but hey... at least pet battles work!

Guys, i got client via battlnet, copied folder over and everything was fine... and i checked out many zones, did world quests, all worked well.. but then i decided to use garrison hearthstone to get to draenor, and suddenly client starts crashing; i can log into any character that is not in draenor.... 

so how do we unstuck in ptr?? thanks.

this toon is stuck in shadowmoon valley, every time i try logging in to that location it gives me a memory leak error

well, this crap didn't work got stuck in endless loading screen

7 minutes ago, Tselpuchre said:

Guys, i got client via battlnet, copied folder over and everything was fine... and i checked out many zones, did world quests, all worked well.. but then i decided to use garrison hearthstone to get to draenor, and suddenly client starts crashing; i can log into any character that is not in draenor.... 

this toon is stuck in shadowmoon valley, every time i try logging in to that location it gives me a memory leak error

Thats good for a bug report, thx.

26 minutes ago, Tselpuchre said:

What do you mean client via battlenet? the link they gave us or...?

any solutions for the crash upon connecting to the servers?No?ok.

There is 1 more way to connect, downloading the full client from Bnet and extracting the files from zip over it and running the wow.exe from there

39 minutes ago, Druidakai said:

What do you mean client via battlenet? the link they gave us or...?

Nah bro, here is a link to download the client https://us.battle.net/account/download/ 

Dat link was pretty helpful,thank ya.

well,it says that i can't download it,nice,oh well,gues i'll wait for a fix.

@Eyeless991 I had issue starting the client myself. What I did worked like charm: 

1. Make a new folder called "World Of Warcraft"

2. Rename old client folder something ...example in my case was "1"

3. Download/install BattleNet and use install the game In "World Of Warcraft" folder.

4. Stop installation and exit BattleNet.

5.Copy "Data" folder from old client folder (in my case 1) to "World Of Warcraft" folder.

6. After successfully completing copy/paste start BattleNet it will rescan the folder for missing files.

7.When the button play is shown, close BattleNet.

8. Copy patched files from Firestorm link....you know the rest.

9. Enjoy

@Aleksa yeah but in this case you mean to download the whole game not only the patch right ?