Shelby

Connection Guide (7.3.5)

351 posts in this topic

@Gladiator007 Under: 5.Copy "Data" folder from old client folder (in my case 1) to "World Of Warcraft" folder.

"Data" folder is the whole game mate. In my case 55.6GB. So no you will only redownload/fix important missing stuff like in 1min.

So basically i have to stop the downloading when he starts? And then, copy the old data folder (from 7.1.5) and then replace with FS files? that's it?

Thanks man, i'll try

1 person likes this

@Aleksa is it normal that "Updating Blizzard Agent" takes too much time loading when i copy my 7.1.5 data file to the battlenet file ?

3 minutes ago, Gladiator007 said:

@Aleksa is it normal that "Updating Blizzard Agent" takes too much time loading when i copy my 7.1.5 data file to the battlenet file ?

What @NoSense said " So basically i have to stop the downloading when he starts? And then, copy the old data folder (from 7.1.5) and then replace with FS files? that's it? "

Exit BattleNet when copy/paste.

1 person likes this

i did all like you sad in video but when i pres Wow-64 its not opening..What i must to do?

1 hour ago, Eyeless991 said:

Dat link was pretty helpful,thank ya.

Alright that link was kind of vague, What you wanna do is Download Battle.Net and then download World of Warcraft in that Launcher.
After you finish downloading Wow (Retail)
You want to put the patch in the folder that you installed Retail into.
Then open it and boom should be perfectly fine bro.

im still trying to get into the PTR. i followed the exact instructions in the video. and it will not update my wow 7.1.5 to 7.3.5 i did notice the guy in the video his folder was already 7.3.5. do i need to download 7.3.5 or can i update from my 7.1.5

So i copy the WOW folder and then put the FS patch in it.I`m entering in the game, it says 7.3.5, i log in and clicking "Enter world".The ingame loading screen loaded about 30 min.And now it stuck at 100%.I tried to download the client from Battle.net but i`m not sure what to do

Hello i can't download this file , because its doesnt appear in downloand files when i press ctrl+j , any help how i can fix that ?

Browswer Google Chrome

ok look, its simple really. you download the battle.net version of the game. and open it to check on the bottom left that its running version 7.3.5 build 26365. Then you need to create a backup of that one like i have done. name it what ever is easy (WoW - Firestorm - 7.3.5 - PTR) thats mine. Then you download that ptr patch (30 mbs) and place it in that folder. Then start using the PTR x64 launcher and log in like normal :)

EngoyCapture.PNG.c06e3d7473cdc4048bfbfe552c953e69.PNG

44 minutes ago, Ftefan said:

Hello i can't download this file , because its doesnt appear in downloand files when i press ctrl+j , any help how i can fix that ?

Browswer Google Chrome

I have told you :)

13 hours ago, Riptorrz said:

when i open PTR_735.exe (or the 64bit version) nothing happens, the wow process just stays there and never opens

same here

i told you i cant download patch link from https://nofile.io/f/BWm1MJJ9Nr2/firestorm_735_ptr_patch.zip ... only what i can do is download whole game from battle.net

could you post this on mediafire for me ? this 30mb patch

Edited by Ftefan

23 minutes ago, Ftefan said:

i told you i cant download patch link from https://nofile.io/f/BWm1MJJ9Nr2/firestorm_735_ptr_patch.zip ... only what i can do is download whole game from battle.net

could you post this on mediafire for me ? this 30mb patch

Here you go man, made one for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r7djqz3nmzs9p37/firestorm_735_ptr_patch.zip

i every time dc not log PTR 

pls fix download link

Anyone knows if the progress from PTR will transfer to live?

i finished patching wow and now its 7.3.5 :) , the problem is when i try to connect to the realm this happens :

WoWScrnShot_041418_121935.jpg

WoWScrnShot_041418_121945.jpg

Edited by Nassim & Malek

why server is not playable

How do I get the Blizzard wow 7.3.5 client?

14 minutes ago, SnyD3 said:

How do I get the Blizzard wow 7.3.5 client?

Download it from battle.net

3 minutes ago, Alan said:

Download it from battle.net

Can I get it for free, or..? Please help me with this issue :D

11 minutes ago, SnyD3 said:

Can I get it for free, or..? Please help me with this issue :D

It's free, you just download the game installer and let it download wow for you.

https://eu.battle.net/account/download/

https://www.battle.net/download/getInstallerForGame?gameProgram=WORLD_OF_WARCRAFT

Edited by Alan
1 person likes this