Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Palomax

[Declined] Gear Vendor (PTR 7.3.5 Realm) [In-game]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Gear Vendor (PTR 7.3.5 Realm)

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hey! i was wondering if Firestorm Staff Could add Gear vendors for level 110 characters, for testing the potential of classes and other stuffs like Mage tower, Mage tower challenge cannot be tested since we´re coming from 7.1.5 without max ilvl , its kinda impossible to complete the challenge in this conditions.

Maybe some Artifact power could be added, for Trait testing etc.

2 people like this

Yeah, if they want to us for test mage tower and another things, we need more gear and full ap, because is impossible for us now... is like oneshot in step 1 mage tower

15 hours ago, darckans said:

Yeah, if they want to us for test mage tower and another things, we need more gear and full ap, because is impossible for us now... is like oneshot in step 1 mage tower

I guess They already know that , i saw some asked question on Discord and even me did asked about this, Beastialy said that they will add Character Templates for testing , and about the Gear .. They can consider that because its true, still there are some QAM that know 10% of his job that we don´t need gear to test anything, Well that was a perfect Useless awnser, but i just ignore lol , we have to consider what devs and Admins talk.

For now ... we must wait, and test what we can.

1 person likes this