Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alejote1

new player typical questions

2 posts in this topic

Hello all, i would like to get a player's pov not a mod pls if thats ok.

First i would like to know if the pve here is active, meaning that there are a lot of guilds raiding, etc.

And second i would like your opinion on wich class should i main first, according to the current state of bugs/balances . What healer do you think i should choose? what tank? what dps? all this for a pve mostly char.

Thx in advance to anyone that takes their time helping me out decide some stuff here.

1 person likes this

On 4/24/2018 at 8:29 PM, alejote1 said:

Hello all, i would like to get a player's pov not a mod pls if thats ok.

First i would like to know if the pve here is active, meaning that there are a lot of guilds raiding, etc.

And second i would like your opinion on wich class should i main first, according to the current state of bugs/balances . What healer do you think i should choose? what tank? what dps? all this for a pve mostly char.

Thx in advance to anyone that takes their time helping me out decide some stuff here.

pve is fairly active, but finding lower end raids is very hard.  MSV TOES and HoF are only run for sigils these days.  the shop has some things that can get you SoO ready BUT a lot of guilds that are serious wont bring "shop chars"  you can also buy characters on the store

current state, i feel top classes are:

dps hunter 

tank paladin 

healer shaman