Inveric

Legion: New arena season

40 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, DdevilL said:

Imagine being Jagermaster/schizo/prowler and only one of them getting r1

two of them are*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its called pro dodger . let ur team entre and tel u to entre or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

''For now''

Just wait a little boys.. There will be a MW/Disc/DH queing day and night. :) LUL

Edited by Samiwow
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Samiwow said:

''For now''

Just wait a little boys.. There will be a MW/Disc/DH queing day and night. :) LUL

LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're still butthurt about that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry about the wintraders, we'll be removing them this weekend.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DdevilL said:

Imagine being Jagermaster/schizo/prowler and only one of them getting r1

They  are all banned with mspz and fearmonz also hyoka soon i think for wintrade. They dont deserve anything.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

WoW . all this people that i tought they are pro for getting fast 2.4k , they all wintrade ;(

DEVs are smart guys.people like this think they can trick GM whit deleting character after wintrade.

i hope next season those guys leurn the lesson.

and i want to mention that they did not ban the guy that helped wintrading faermorn whit his 2k alts (hyoka).

Edited by GOLDEN
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PvP was badly exploited by Greymane players, and they should not get any reward at all. Just saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 6:27 PM, ItsArthurr said:

Greetings, I just wanted to ask.

When will the Warlords of Dreanor end?

- Carelinee

The WOTLK is still alive, after almost a decade, don't count on WOD to end, not as long as they haven't made enough money with it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, GOLDEN said:

WoW . all this people that i tought they are pro for getting fast 2.4k , they all wintrade ;(

DEVs are smart guys.people like this think they can trick GM whit deleting character after wintrade.

i hope next season those guys leurn the lesson.

and i want to mention that they did not ban the guy that helped wintrading faermorn whit his 2k alts (hyoka).

mmmm like u? 

 

Edited by nompls
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rating minimum? only demonology of greymane get r1 -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are going mad with the reports!!! LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol this season seems to be on a good start lol with double warlock and double feral nice.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites