Kzuu

Website - shop

7 posts in this topic

Can you make some options in shop like..

We can transfer some characters from one account to another cause most of people play on 2,3 accs and want all characters on one .

Or , some players wanna trade some of characters with friend who just start with playing WoW on this server , it can help on populating server and same ..

Make it to cost loyalty points , like 400 points or whatever ..

It will not happen. Imagine this scenario. Help me gamemaster someone stole my character into his account. Also, imagine this different scenario, hey bro want to buy a character. I will sell it for half the price that the store sells. Also, do not get me started on scams. It would bring a headache that the staff would not want to deal with. Also, there is the monetary loss. If you want the character that bad and you are afraid that someone might to buy it, sell it for a price higher than the shop.

It can be nice with your own chars if you want to transfer from one acc to another. You don't need to sell it , you can give it to your best friend

I think your best bet on something like this would suggest lowering the minimum sale value on characters and being able to put them onto different accounts by selling/buying them.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sam said:

It will not happen. Imagine this scenario. Help me gamemaster someone stole my character into his account. Also, imagine this different scenario, hey bro want to buy a character. I will sell it for half the price that the store sells. Also, do not get me started on scams. It would bring a headache that the staff would not want to deal with. Also, there is the monetary loss. If you want the character that bad and you are afraid that someone might to buy it, sell it for a price higher than the shop.

Even if they transfer the character, how would the other person pay?

If you're dumb enough to go ahead and just give your character without there being a way to transfer points at all, you might aswell just give them the account password.

Edited by temotemo012

Posted (edited)

This more than likely will not happen due to boris events, people will just transfer and abuse the system.

If you wish to open an official suggestion please use the following link as this thread will be closed.

http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forms/10-suggestion/

Edited by Alan

Hello,

*This Thread was moved to Forum Archive*

Regards,

Cigatronix