Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlanWatts

The tragedy that is Duelist Shockingly

10 posts in this topic

While scrolling the pvp ladder i came across something that just didn't agree with me at all, Quickben will be getting gladiator this season while his partner shockingly shall only get duelist after almost 500 games together with almost the exact same win/lose they receive different rewards. Brothers in arms till the end :( 

7a1f44307acec810498347cdc622143c.png

5 people like this

I'm overwhelmed by feels about that guy.

1 person likes this

Hello the gladiator only for 1-10. but i think they both should not get glad they are hardstuck by 1,5k the only way they got 2,4k is cuz the fucking bugged demo class who are one shotting everyone. the guy is legit backpedaling so hardcore and how tf should you give a player who are backpedaling gladiator its just weird asf so don't even give titles in this terrible season where all top players played with demo fuclking hardstuck 1,5k

Regards by Mingleegodx

Edited by Rogueter
1 person likes this

He deserves the same reward as his mate they only ever qued together and got torn apart by the title cut off :( 

The guy only winning because of demo why the fuck you giving titles to shitty players who are not even good. like right now then gladiator looks like a challenger for me when all the bugged demo class who are just beating everyone. try to think when you are good at the game but you losing to demo. i feel like its sad for people who are good at this game and losing to someone who is new or bad to pvp. its just sad for the person who are just losing vs demo. i feel like this season should not give titles cuz what is the point to give titles when this season is more terrible than pre season. Like come on fucking worser than pre season

but too bad he didn't get rank 10 he can just hardstuck next season

14 minutes ago, Rogueter said:

but too bad he didn't get rank 10 he can just hardstuck next season

He should get it just as his partner will

nope you can't choose who getting glad too bad he didn't get rank 10. Now stop talking and trihard for glad. its nothing

50 minutes ago, Rogueter said:

nope you can't choose who getting glad too bad he didn't get rank 10. Now stop talking and trihard for glad. its nothing

kinda sound mad that u couldnt get it bruv

well just too bad