tykauffman21

When will server be stable?

16 posts in this topic

Hello,

Does anyone have an estimate as to when the server may be stable to play? As of now after updating fully I am only able to play for 5 minutes before getting disconnected, at which time I have to restart my computer to open Firestorm again.

How long has it taken on other patches?

Is there any way to get notifications for stability (e.g., an thread about the server update by Firestorm themselves)?

1 person likes this

i hope they fix it soon before im getting hardcore angry

Updates are big and complex, I don't mind waiting I just want some sort of ETA or way to know when it is ready so I don't have to check every few hours lol

server is shutdowning periodically....WTF

When MAC users will be available to play ? Autoupdate does not work and the exe file is broken. 

More important question is : Do we have 7.3.5 content or 7.3.5 is it just a number and it seems we only have 7.2 content for real .

12 hours ago, Elayin said:

Do we have 7.3.5 content or 7.3.5 is it just a number and it seems we only have 7.2 content for real .

it probably 7.3.5 ofc we couldn't check yet but i don't think so they adding 7.2.x stuff and saying 7.3.5 after all source coming from emulator creators ain't it ?

1 hour ago, earl grey said:

it probably 7.3.5 ofc we couldn't check yet but i don't think so they adding 7.2.x stuff and saying 7.3.5 after all source coming from emulator creators ain't it ?

But we cant see Argus in the sky. So that means .... we havent 7.3.5 content :C

very bad update this is not 7.3.5 they said its 7.3.5 because its bait to get ppl to come play on this server!

27 minutes ago, speedz said:

very bad update this is not 7.3.5 they said its 7.3.5 because its bait to get ppl to come play on this server!

it is 7.3.5 with 7.2 content, they will soon start scripting raids and new dungeons/argus, (like when the server released, only aszuna was scripted fully, and all other zones scripted later etc)

well even its bait after these dc stuff ppl will scattered around to other servers or other patches like wotlk etc idk why they close the server then open as stable they announced we tested on ptr etc if this tested version i afraid this week we can't play every 10 min getting dc or 40 min or an hour losing items proggress etc its not good -.-

7 hours ago, Elayin said:

But we cant see Argus in the sky. So that means .... we havent 7.3.5 content :C

its about scripting and animation if the core creator (idk who is it owned- trinity etc so) added or if there is a chance to adding after and if scripter can handle it yes u can see argus in the sky otherwise its only on map not in r view

there is certain stuff for 7.3.5 patch class skills, dungeons, raids, traits, talents, etc list goes like that after checking these stuff u can say/ we can say this is its or not ;)  hf

Posted (edited)

besides in 7.2.x patches nothing (at least 7.2.0 was) only some dungeon and funn stuff update major stuff came with the 7.3.5 and before it was 7.1.5 as valuable patch

Edited by earl grey
editing post has limited time so had to send new comment

Long live Hordas!! and Fırestorm!

On 07/05/2018 at 9:37 PM, Elayin said:

More important question is : Do we have 7.3.5 content or 7.3.5 is it just a number and it seems we only have 7.2 content for real .

You know, we are waiting for lot of 7.0.0 contents!! so for 7.3.5 contents...

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, earl grey said:

besides in 7.2.x patches nothing (at least 7.2.0 was) only some dungeon and funn stuff update major stuff came with the 7.3.5 and before it was 7.1.5 as valuable patch

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patches

Edited by temotemo012