• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

So you guys forgot to copy the auction house records

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I have logged into my accounts today to find that my AH items are not there anymore. They are not in the AH or in my mail. I had the items on the AH before the update to 7.3.5. I had over 3 million+ gold worth of items. Are you planning on fixing this anytime soon? You can check the records from the old database to verify the problem/loss.

Thanks.

Any news on this?

No, seems they care more about quantity then quality when it comes to their servers.  I just got about 600 auctions back which is all of them, even though they are all still on auction house, except for the expired ones.  But still had to sort through all the duplicate items because I couln't do anything with them but destroy or sell to vendor. Pretty sure I am missing some or lost some in all the sorting IDK. Wish they would actually start fixing the game instead of keep releasing stuff... Anyways, hope you get your auctions back.

3 people like this

Hello @Sam,

If you've found a bug in the Auction House, I suggest making a Bug Report, or submitting a Ticket to GM in game for assistance. The developers work very hard to give you the best content possible, please be patient.

Regards,

Cigatronix

You can go ahead and close the thread,Cigatronix

I know I am not getting my items back. I have already reported it since the transfer. To make things worse, I have created a Boris alt today and logged out before the restart. When the system restarted I logged back in and saw that I have lost bags / items(gear) / free visual item and the level 110 achievement.

After wasting nine hours of my time on the Noblegarden Event and not getting anything in return other than the 300 compensation (where people already spent the points and I did not). The Boris character is the final straw. I am very disappointed in Firestorm. I might take a break from WoW soon.

2 people like this

So I just lost ALL my auctions as well. Had about 700 to 800 up.  Since you are not getting yours back yet, I don't expect to get mine, but I did make a ticket.

Ok, today I have logged into both my accounts and my items were returned to me by mail. Thanks to whomever helped fix the issue especially Beastial. I guess I can try my luck with my Boris character. Maybe I can get someone to allow me to recreate the character.

Cheers!

/Topic closed.