ddd

[Declined] Arena Spectator [In-game]

9 posts in this topic

Title: Arena Spectator

Type: In-game

Description: 

I know this topic has been repeated several times, and even accepted but nothing seems to happen about that.

If you want not to add an arena spectator in Sylvanas I would understand it as maybe you want to keep it blizzlike. However in Greymane it would be so nice.

Sometimes players feel bored and don't want to que bg's or arenas and just go offline. But with an arena spectator I think there would be one more reason to stay online.

It would be great if you implement it for the next season.

4 people like this

yeah spectator npc would be nice on greymane

do it and no one can wintrade GG

up:)

Actually, far as I can remember, there IS a command in-game to do that, although it's very inconvenient and setting it up will likely require a guide. Ion and Josh said it themselves in a Q&A they did a while ago. So setting up a convenient NPC wouldn't be a bad idea.

What command in-game? I don't know about any. It was said half year ago that there should be arena spectator to spectate arenas previously played, not in real time implemented some time soon. So I am waiting over half a year after this announcement and still no info.

Dont know anything about that command either. I just know an arena spectator will only do good for the pvp server.

1 hour ago, Mypony said:

What command in-game? I don't know about any. It was said half year ago that there should be arena spectator to spectate arenas previously played, not in real time implemented some time soon. So I am waiting over half a year after this announcement and still no info.

1 hour ago, ddd said:

Dont know anything about that command either. I just know an arena spectator will only do good for the pvp server.

1 person likes this

Greetings,

The NPC is available on MoP for now. We don't have any intentions to create one on Sylvanas nor Greymane, maybe in the future.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.