Metroo

Mage Tower

40 posts in this topic

Mage Tower is too hard and is a stupid way to obtain your mount the quest is easier then the fucking mage tower so fucking fix that

5 people like this

This, the quest was meant for everyone to get his class mount. But the mage tower is only for challenge appearances.

2 people like this

The tower is hard because it is meant to be difficult, although on retail a lot of people did it with the ToS gear. Sadly - ToS is not out yet. Im also not sure whether it makes sense to script 12 different scenarios just so you can get your mount - Firestorm's developers could focus on something more important instead of  that, so the mage tower is currently a place holder for the mount.

1 person likes this

That sucks

1 person likes this

I dunno why we should do mage tower for class mount. Okay, they cant realese quest chain like on retail, i understand, but on retail all players can obtain class mount without any issues , but on our server... only few players got it.  Okay, for artifact app we must do this tower and its ur decicion , u want this app or not, but class mount.... hello, devs, u should make something else for getting class mount . 

3 people like this

maybe put a template that increase our itlvl to 915 in this scenarios so we can do them 

6 people like this

I'm agree with u guys , there should be q line for mounts ... Anyway some mage tower scenarios are bugged and just impossible to do ! ;X

1 person likes this

So do I have to clear the mage tower and then automatically get my class mount?
Or do I have to do more?

br
Neosilver

13 minutes ago, 2ice0 said:

So do I have to clear the mage tower and then automatically get my class mount?
Or do I have to do more?

br
Neosilver

yes u get it about 20seconds after completeing it

50 minutes ago, ROWNTREEQT said:

yes u get it about 20seconds after completeing it

Thy for the fast answer :-)

i've done all the mage towers on under ilvl 900 chars. it's not impossible.. just watch a few guides, and spend some time practice your kicks, and cc, since that is the most important things in the mage towers. It's not really about dmg, sure u do need some dmg, but the mage towers can be done with quite low gear.

5 hours ago, tweek said:

i've done all the mage towers on under ilvl 900 chars. it's not impossible.. just watch a few guides, and spend some time practice your kicks, and cc, since that is the most important things in the mage towers. It's not really about dmg, sure u do need some dmg, but the mage towers can be done with quite low gear.

Hey, I've a question. Shortly after starting the fight, Xylem throws down a bunch of spikes which should instantly kill you if you touch them (so as an Arms I can either jump+heroic leap or dps the spikes down). Thing is - the spikes instantly kill me even when I do not move and stand in front of Xylem. I've watched few videos and cant figure out what am I doing wrong. Do you know?

hello, 

I tryed the tower today, a few hours ago and I got kicked out ervery time a few seconds the fight started.

I startet the event as a prot. Pala.

I didn't get much of the debuffs  from the boss and I didn't lose much HP. So any Ideas what is wrong?

br
Neosilver

As a resto shaman dmg done by adds isnt correct - phase 1 if you are not tauren and dont have racial stun for interupt adds, friendly npcs died every time. Its not about ilvl. dmg is insane.

I have completed the mage tower as disc priest and is far easier than holy or shadow.

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Max said:

I have completed the mage tower as disc priest and is far easier than holy or shadow.

I finished it with Feral druid and Shadow priest.

4 minutes ago, Tavari said:

I couldn't do enough dps in shadow :(

well and as holy pala door at phase 3 doesnt open..with all 3 companions alive...did this got fixed? ...

With the resto druid quest: All possible hots on the NPCs and they still die from 1shots and its impossible to keep the mages stunned and CC'd 

1 person likes this

On 5/21/2018 at 10:37 PM, Tavari said:

can you share the way you fight?

Posted (edited)

As Elemental Shaman, in all tries that I've done, there's always one rolling rock either hitting you while invisible or spawning on the oposite side and hitting without being anywhere close. Everything going well, then that bug either kills you or gets you killed since you take 3M damage from the hit plus the long ass stun duration. Spoke with a couple other players and they had the same issue.

Edited by Agronnak

On 21.05.2018 at 6:45 PM, Max said:

Why can't I see mage tower npc ''War Councilor Victoria''?

7 hours ago, gidendor said:

Why can't I see mage tower npc ''War Councilor Victoria''?

The mage tower isn't up everytime. Check on her daily and contribute to building the mage tower.

I completed the mage tower with my ilvl870 destruction warlock and it was really easy!

Go try a tank mage tower, only then you'll be able to understand the fuckery this is.