Metroo

Mage Tower

34 posts in this topic

On 22/5/2018 at 3:54 PM, Xelic said:

With the resto druid quest: All possible hots on the NPCs and they still die from 1shots and its impossible to keep the mages stunned and CC'd 

I feel ya its a pain in the a$$

As a moonkin, I tried doing everything at ilvl906. Though, the problem is, I cannot focus on all three elements. I want to kill the grasp but I have to stop to actually cast my spells. I use my Solar Beam to interrupt but when I try to cast, the mobs are all over me, also the jerk who one-shoots you is following me. I think I need to add more buffs to myself before going in. Get some pots etc. I have added a macro for Solar beam to target and solar beam the grasp. I guess I can add another macro to mass entanglement the mini boss.

Hello guys, i need some help with the mage tower challenge.

I'm doing it with my tank dh, and I have a little problem when facing kruul (p2)

He has a spell called "Twisted Reflection" that I can't cut, even with my cut, or my racial as a blood elf. The only way I have to cut it is by using an orb (which are quite rare since Velen is a little lazy). Do you guys have the same problem ? If so, how do you manage to get past this ?

Thank you :)

U cant interrupt this spell cuz its bugged ... only way to interrupt it is sigil of misery ( fear sigil )

They didn't script artifacts quests - we get them easy. They don't script mounts quests -  we get fked... I can't understand the logic. Why not just give them? Are they so valuable we have to suffer like hell to get them? No, they're not.

On 5/9/2018 at 8:05 PM, Metroo said:

Mage Tower is too hard and is a stupid way to obtain your mount the quest is easier then the fucking mage tower so fucking fix that

HOW DO YOU EVEN START IT

ISNT THE QUEST BUGGED ? U CANT COMPLETE THE FIRST MAGE TOWER BUILDING

Hey, i have a problem

I want to get my class mount but i need to do a quest first to unlock the mount questline. The quest i need to do is the one where i must complete the construction of the mage tower but mine doesnt work, i have tried it several time and two weeks later i still cant do it. Can anyone please explain what i can do because i cant get my class mount and i really want it.

This is imposible to do if ur not a Feral Druid, a Monk or a Warlock...oh and Healer challenge is bug as fk 

4 hours ago, Phoenix Force said:

This is imposible to do if ur not a Feral Druid, a Monk or a Warlock...oh and Healer challenge is bug as fk 

Greetings Phoenix Force,

its not impossible to do the mage tower.

There are already many players who did it.

You just need to practise a bit more and then you will do it aswell.

About the healer mage tower bug the QA and Dev team already know about it.

Kind regards,

Trial Moderator Ashiraya.