Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raye

Heritage

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the armor unlocks when you reach 110 on an allied race? Just wondering before I put in time to level a new void elf.

I have read that once you reach 110 they send you a mail, having both the Heritage armor for your class, and Your Class mount (i'm leveling one to find out if it works like they say)

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Wolfrgen said:

I have read that once you reach 110 they send you a mail, having both the Heritage armor for your class, and Your Class mount (i'm leveling one to find out if it works like they say)

I was probably too early to ask since people need time to level :P

Bump. It works in case anyone reading is wondering. Just reached level 110 on my void elf.

Does buying levels through the shop violate the heritage armor requirements? Or does it still count for leveling from 100 to 110?

Well i race changed into a void elf and i didnt get the heritage set so i think you can only get it trhough leveling

14 hours ago, sharinoxa said:

Well i race changed into a void elf and i didnt get the heritage set so i think you can only get it trhough leveling

Yes it's only if you level. Also I'm not sure if boosting works. There was someone in world chat saying he boosted to 100 and leveled from there but idk if that works.

Hello, 

You can boost to level 100 from the store and level the rest to unlock heritage armour.

You can faction change and/or race change as long as you are level 109 and below and level up to 110 to unlock the armour.

On 22. 5. 2018 at 1:47 PM, Alan said:

Hello, 

You can boost to level 100 from the store and level the rest to unlock heritage armour.

You can faction change and/or race change as long as you are level 109 and below and level up to 110 to unlock the armour.

can demon hunters then serve the purpose as well? (lvl to 109 and then swap race to voidelf/lighforged and get the heritage armor?)