Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghia

"this object is busy"

2 posts in this topic

So, there are multiple quests and world quests that suffer from this bug, and have for as i have played here on Firestorm, including new ones now on the Broken Shore. I have been dealing with one of these all day that is keeping me from completing a quest that is now mandatory to unlock flying in Legion. Is there some reason why this has STILL not been fixed? I have opened a ticket just to be told by a GM that they can not autocomplete a quest for a player....seriously?

Isn't the point of having GM's to be able to aid players with these sort of in game issues? Is the ability to autocomplete a quest to much power for a Firestorm GM to handle? If a GM can not help us with something like this, then what is the point of having them? Just to tell us to report something on the bugtracker? This is a widely known bug that the developers obviously do NOT know how to fix! So in this case, why not help a player who has been dealing with this all day?

A system message is in game telling us that if we have an issue to open a ticket and a game master will help us, but this just doesn't seem to be the case. 

2 people like this

up