novoss

Quest : Begin contruction

6 posts in this topic

Hi , I'm trying to complete the quest begin contruction (link), I have the required amount of legionfall war supplies but I can't contibute to any contruction ,it's either on cooldown or at 100% .I tried to contribute  4 hours after the reset but no luck (reset time here).Ani tips or solutions ? Thanks in advance.

Hello there! You just have to "camp" it - park your character near the construction table and check the table every one or two hours. Eventually you'll be able to donate resources to the construction and finish the quest - I finished mine today!

Posted (edited)

there is no other way? everytime i click the table it says under attack or Active but the progress bar is 100% i can't click that donate button

and daily quests that auto complete from Commander Chambers? what is that?

also on my char, mage tower shown complete building that i have to click the object to trigger the cinematic of mage tower is complete, but when i click the object nothing happend

Edited by endeavoru

well in my case there is a trird option  - just blanc white window opens, any ideas ?

if you encountered blank white windows just relog, it should fix that

Well i;e tried the relog/reload/alt+f4 and then enter again and nope this is just not working for me, grinded my achievment for flying so atlest thats nice!