8 posts in this topic

i am lvl 70
and in dungeon i get 35 exp
and when i try screenshot it , the screenshot not working
i give me message
Screenshout Caputre Failed
i ask people in dungeon they said they get 650 exp

and it happen in all of dungeons , and same with minions in the world

There is a npc that you can set your exp rate i think its in orgrimmar but not sure where 

speak to that valkyr near entrance to orgrimmar to set xp

if you guys did math then you will understand its not the valkyr,  3x35 = 105 , while other takes 650 exp ??

also i already go to the angel and click x3 but it didn't work

Do not level in dungeons. It is a waste of your time. Go on and quest that is the fastest way possible. Northrend is one of the best areas ingame, too.

Posted (edited)

On 5/15/2018 at 7:18 PM, omarx said:

also i already go to the angel and click x3 but it didn't work

Dungeons are not a suggested way to level your character, but even at that, the Angel changes the percentage at which your EXP rate is increased. Your exp should be just the same as others. Click x5, but x3 in broken Isles.

Edited by Cigatronix

14 hours ago, Cigatronix said:

Dungeons are not a suggested way to level your character, but even at that, the Angel changes the percentage at which your EXP rate is increased. Your exp should be just the same as others. Click x5, but x3 in broken Isles.

important note Cigatronix i already fix my issue i was stuck in x1 all the time , but what goes wrong ? ill tell you , in angle the first choice x1 and 2nd choice x3 is the only one working but x3 in azeroth and x5 for dranor and broken island is not working at all , i test it with my other characters and test it with many players in many zones and third option not working , and i even create post to bug tracker about it but they didn't give a shit like always https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/59913 , please there is other players out there i meet have the same bug i have and they don't realize this they have x1 on all zones no matter what dranor or broken island or azeroth its x1 for them , i didn't add them friend because i was just ask them for test , so please help them and try show this threat i post to developer maybe they can do something about it , i even contact GM in game but he also didn't care