Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ch3vy

[Declined] Voting Suggestion

2 posts in this topic

Why won't you guys do so when the account is logged in on new IP then you can vote again.

Because as far as I have understood it you guys will get vote from each new IP that votes. I have 4 different internet connections and I personally could get you guys 4 person votes each day. ^^ You guys get votes, we get vote points, both sides happy?

1 person likes this

not really... If someone knows just a little few things, he can easily generate Ip's  ... Using proxys or resetting your connection are even both not the best ways to do it.

I can easily randomizy my IP via pathgate every second... if I now go and setup like a firefox portable only for that reason, use an auto reload function plus an affiliation reddeemer to send the informations, I can literally create a coin every 1-2 seconds without even clicking myself... You get the point?

Of course you would not do that simply only to vote for Firestorm, and help this server.... you only want more coins... if others do this too less people spend real money in shop. So server will die because they don't own enough money...

If it is really just about voting (haha) then you can go vote on those websites with your 4 iP's... you can, nothing stops you ^^   but I bet you will not do it, if you don't get coins for it...

Edited by Sarah Shan
1 person likes this