ombaa

Lost my Nethershards

13 posts in this topic

I  get from quest 36k shards and i got disconnected and all my shards are gone.GM help please (give me back my nethershard)

wait wtf, u got 36000 shars from a quest?

maybe bugged quest then he got flagged by server and then DC to remove his nethershard lol

Yes i get 36k shards and  i got dc. This quest work fine. i just cant bilieve.

what quest?

I would like to know what quest gave you that too :D

There's not a single quest in-game that'd reward you anything close to that, so losing your shards is appropriate.

9 hours ago, DrSandwich said:

There's not a single quest in-game that'd reward you anything close to that, so losing your shards is appropriate.

Yes there is, you obtain a key after complete [quest=46666], and open a chest that can give you a high amount of nethershards.

lol thats not a quest reward, that is just gambling.. 

the key is the quest reward, and that ends the quest chain u were on.. and opens the possibility of you going back to cave and gamble whenever u want

10 hours ago, tweek said:

the key is the quest reward, and that ends the quest chain u were on.. and opens the possibility of you going back to cave and gamble whenever u want

..., please think, if you complete that mission you obtain the key as reward, with the key you can open a chest and has a chance to obtain nethershards, later you can buy other keys, but you can open the first chest free and obtain nethershards, is too hard to understood?

i absolutly understand how it works, but the chests are not a quest reward.. and the chests are random, and since u have no way to prove u actually lost the shards, nothing can or will ever be done

3 hours ago, tweek said:

Absolutamente entiendo cómo funciona, pero los cofres no son una recompensa de misión ... y los cofres son aleatorios, y como no tienes forma de demostrar que perdiste los fragmentos, nada se puede o nunca se hará

I didn't says that this mission give nethershards as a reward, I said that the mission give you the key, but yes, even so he didn't put a prove like you say...