Samiwow

[Declined] Artifact Knowledge System [Legion] [In-game]

7 posts in this topic

Title: Artifact Knowledge System [Legion]

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello. 

I want to suggest an increasement for the Artifact Knowledge System on Firestorm:Legion. Like a catch-up cap, since the server has been upgraded unexpected from 7.1.5 to the last patch.

Before anything else, yes, i know how the AK System worked on live (same as it is currently working in Firestorm, +1 AK level per week). But we all know that Firestorm is a Private Server, making it so hard for the players i think this is not the best idea. By increasement i was thinking at doubling it, so, a +2 AK per week would make the game more enjoyable, because the PvP season is not that fun to play(Why? We have 7.3.5 templates/mechanics with 7.1.5 traits! (Most of the people having around 40 traits, the PvP state is disadvantaged by the low AK) And gear got affected by the server upgrade! ..Not mentioning the miss calculations of some spells that are doing more damage/healing than on live..). 

But.. The server being currently at 27 AK, this means in 28 weeks (7 MONTHS) we shall have the maximum AK (which is 55). So, what about shortening the 7 months into 3.5 months (14 weeks)??

In my opinion this may be a GREAT help for the server and many others will support this suggestion. I'm waiting for the clever answer.

Thanks in advance!

6 people like this

I couldn't agree more with this. 7.1 traits with 7.3.5 templates affects players in a negative way, and sadly, some more than the others. For example, the instant blizzard that the latest traits provide to frost mages upon casting frozen orb is essential in pvp, and so is the additional damage effect for Ebonbolt, since its a long cast and without the extra damage it isn't really worth casting (outside icy veins in pvp that is). And while it affects frost mages maybe the most, it doesn't really affect shadow priests (the only worthy trait of their second tier is a small insanity generating effect). Of course no class is unplayable without their 7.2+ traits, but there still is a noticeable disharmony since the artifact power requirement for unlocking more and more traits grows exponentially.

1 person likes this

getting every new trait is not hard, and is quite easy was done within 3 days for some players. the only difference in the AK will mean more concordance traits, and since concordance has a minus 65% use in PvP your arguement is invalid. no matter what AK it wont really effect the PvP side of things, on the other hand, it will effect PvE. And its not 55 anyways, u will be capped at 40, untill argus release. What u should ask for is AK template on greymane, or trait template so you start with a certain amount of traits, since greymane was made to lower the grind, but then again a lot of sylvanas players would prolly whine about that.

Then the last thing and most importantly, u might think that legion ends when BFA comes out, but maybe that's not the care for the server, if they want a healthy and ongoing legion realm after BFA release, and the faster u get max AK the faster everyone will be maxed and server will "end" just like everything else. so there is also that to think off ;)

When i said that traits affect PvP i meant for the stamina.

Capped at 40 until Argus :// That's quite sad, but i hope Firestorm give us Argus before we reach 40 AK.

Trait templates, hmm.. i don't think is necessarily, because, if we have for example 35 AK, we are going to unlock 40 traits in 1day(not an entire 24h).

Yes, i understand what you mean. But, don't worry, people are not willing to leave after reaching 55 AK, there are many things that you guys have to bring on for us, so, the content will not be in a good spot until maybe Q3-Q4 2019 (And here i take in consideration ALL the "roots" of PvP and PvE).

1 hour ago, tweek said:

Then the last thing and most importantly, u might think that legion ends when BFA comes out, but maybe that's not the care for the server, if they want a healthy and ongoing legion realm after BFA release, and the faster u get max AK the faster everyone will be maxed and server will "end" just like everything else. so there is also that to think off ;)

That's a pretty good joke. When bfa comes out legion is gonna get abandoned just like wod did when legion came out.

yeah because there is no older versions of warcraft being played on private servers... there are more players, playing older versions than current on private servers. So to map out a server to keep going after new exspansion release aint a bad thing to do. if u wanna play all the content of current exspansion u should go retail, because u wont ever be able to do it on a private server, because blizzard will always be faster.

Greetings,

No intention for that, unfortunately.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.