Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Icecreamyolo

[Declined] Heritage armor [In-game]

10 posts in this topic

Title: Heritage armor

Type: In-game

Description: 

Heritage armor is a very important component of an allied race. Without it, you are covered in random armor and maybe even forget that you're not a night elf but a nightborne.

Yes, there are some requirements for heritage armor (no boosting, race or faction changing, no recruit-a-friend service) and I know that Greymane is instant 110, but think about it: no person ever used the restricted services listed above to reach max level, so it would be morally ok to add heritage armor anyway. Besides, a nightborne warrior wearing that cool robe would be fun as hell.

Are you suggesting for allied race armours to be available on greymane?

Yes. However, it seems like every appearance you gather on Sylvanas is available on Greymane, so it isn't impossible to have allied race armors transmogged on Greymane as I believed.

2 hours ago, Icecreamyolo said:

Yes. However, it seems like every appearance you gather on Sylvanas is available on Greymane, so it isn't impossible to have allied race armors transmogged on Greymane as I believed.

Allied race armour is only available on the character you unlock it on. 

If you gain it on one void elf for example and make another void elf it will not be available until  it's unlocked by achieving level 110 again.

So in theory it's possible to do this.

Yea I asked someone who came to greymane from sylv and he has all his mogs here on greymane.

I got the void elf heritage armor on sylv and checked my greymane char just now. It has the heritage armor too. Also I should mention that even my low level void elf chars could mog heritage armor after getting the achieve on a previous 110.

I leveled a nightborn mage and didn't get the armor nor the mount, what should I do?

On 2018. 06. 13. at 0:02 AM, mrdkbsb said:

I leveled a nightborn mage and didn't get the armor nor the mount, what should I do?

You have to talk to Thalyssra in the nightborne starting zone and complete the quest. Did you do that?

It is confirmed on blizzard that if u unlock void elf heritage armor with a char of an account, you will have the heritage armor on all void elf chars of the same account

it is true about all allied races,

1 person likes this

Greetings,

No intentions for this.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.