Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazeera

[Declined] Suggestion01 [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Suggestion01

Type: In-game

Description: 

Greeting college players,developers and gm's.I have to suggest one idea linked to mists of pandaria realm and something else.So my first idea or how should i say suggestion is to enable and make playable Wintergrasp,Tol Barad world PvP "bg" instances and call to arms,and ofc to scale them with level 90 npc's like in Demolisher,Siege Engine in bgs.I think these two bg's would pass very well at PvP players and be accepted.The second thing i dont know about you but they should close vanilla,tbc,wotkl cata realm since it doesnt even have 300 players online and leave realms for MoP,WoD and Legion or just MoP and Legion it's a necessary population loss pls consider my idea best regrads ex gm (Mixtapee)

Greetings,

About you first suggestion, we can't really allow those BGs again, no intention to do that in the near future at all. As for closing other expansions but MoP/WoD/Legion/BFA, we are not going to close it even if it has low population. ِAs long we have a number on those expansions, we will just keep it as it doesn't cost us anything and we can't avoid the people who likes playing those expansions.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.