Friend

recruitment International [PvE] <Prophecy> REBORN

13 posts in this topic

===============Introduction===============
Prophecy, one of the leading PvE guilds on the realm, with a notoriously long-standing reputation of consistent, successful raids, is opening it's doors for new members! Do you have the determination, the need, the unrelenting desire burning inside, to be at the very top of every DPS/HPS meter addon anyone can find, no matter what? Do you want to be so far ahead of the curve, that all of your friends come fawning at you, to join their raid, the instant they /inspect and /drool over how decked out your character(s) are with phat epix?! Are you tired of the hassle, of always seeing raids falling apart after 1 wipe, everyone starting off with wide smiles on their faces but leaving the very next moment with a frown? Do you wish to be a part of the most well organized raids, a healthy, positive community and an outstandingly knowledgable and sophisticated officer team? Then look no further, <Prophecy> wants YOU to be part of our core raiding team! 

===============Main activities===============

[PvE]
Regular Guild raids will be hosted for the following instances with descending priority. 
Hellfire Citadel - [N] / [H] || Progression - 1/10 NM (TBD)
Blackrock Foundry - [N] / [H] || Progression - 10/10
Highmaul - [N ]/ [H] || Progression - 7/7

Raiding schedule: Raids take place on mostly Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays but regardless, we are just for fun trying to raid any day. All raids take place on 8 PM ST (Server Time)

===============Recruitment===============
Guild recruitments will be done in-game or on the forums. You reply to this topic, or as a DM to me, or any of our current officers.
Officers list:

No officers.

Guild Master:

Friend

===============Joining Requirements===============
- A level 100 character with at least 670 iLvl or higher
- DBM/BigWigs
- Excellent understanding of raid mechanics
- Friendly, non-toxic attitude
- Commitment to the guild, it's guildies and the server
- Good knowledge and understanding of the English language 

===============Additional Info===============
Guild hierarchy and rankups will work as follows: each member has a certain number of ranks they need to achieve and conquer before/if they are to become an Officer. Each guildie is free to approach the ranking system in their own way or at the pace of their choosing. 
Best way to rank up would be to make sure you are always helpful to other guildies when/if it's needed of course. Be active in our guild raids and in guild chat discussions. Do not break any Guild rules or Server rules. Being in a guild means something more than just sharing the same line of text under our names. Keeping that in mind is key to how your rankup will go. Help us continue to offer the best, most well-organized and successful raids to this server's community and maintain the image and friendly environment our guild has had since its inception (back during patch 6.0.3 in June 24, 2015.)

=========================

EDIT:
Date: 24/06

Hey, if you are still looking for a high-skilled, dedicated PvE guild on Gul'dan, then look further!

We are still growing big and strong. We are recruiting mostly skilled ranged DPS and skilled healers to keep us alive and help us take Blackhand Heroic down!

We are looking for motivated, dedicated players, those which enjoy WoD raids and content!

If you have any interests to join our guild simply either private message me, reply to this thread, whisper me in game.

Looking forward! 

- Friend.

Blackhand Heroic down.

Blackhand_Curve.png.406dbc3f2dc357e8dda07468b9aedb4e.png

Edited by Friend
3 people like this

Good stuff.

a girl guild leader damn what u want to raid level 1 mobs at starterzones? :D

oh and before any smart gm comes with a bann :D ..i know friend and im kidding and she knows it

40 minutes ago, Tassos1123 said:

a girl guild leader damn what u want to raid level 1 mobs at starterzones? :D

427877654805348362.png

1 hour ago, Friend said:

427877654805348362.png

i knew it that was the plan! :D sign me up i tank those Level 1 mobs

Bumpie!

Good to see you still buring with that WoD passion Friend. I made my dream a reality here on retail and we're progressing through HFC Mythic atm, on Xhul'horac. Playin with a hunter as main there so if u bring prophecy back n if HFC is actually doable, I'll gladly return on my warr to help out n have a good time with u lads, if you'll take me ^^

Until then, enjoy: 

Hi @Khazark,

You are welcome to join us, we're slowly growing.

@Friend has there been any dev work done lately... to hfc or anywhere else?

Friend stop stealing my Guild!

b49.gif

Edited by Dasdudu
1 person likes this

Hai.

Updated.

Still growing big and strong!