Shelby

Tomb of Sargeras - First Wing

16 posts in this topic

Information
• First Wing (Available)
• Loot and Achievements will be available.
• Modes: Normal and Heroic (Mythic Mode will be available within a few weeks).

5XlT1o6.jpg

Aegwynn used this sacred temple of Elune to lock away the defeated Sargeras' avatar. She hoped it would remain dormant, buried deep within the earth, but the lure of power has continued to draw foul entities to this site. When Gul'dan reentered the tomb, he tore down Aegwynn's wards and opened a doorway for the Legion to invade. Now the fel army tears at the vault, hoping to reclaim their master's power.

Champions, gather your strength! Take your guild members or friends and challenge the power of the Burning Legion again! You will be able to find the three bosses available within this first wing;

You can take part in this raid on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 at 18:00 (CET). If you encounter a bug or any issue with the raid, let us know by leaving the information here.

ab630512196b69e5e17ef51ef9cebeaf.png

The following changes will be made with the addition of this raid:

• The maximum item level will increase to 940 (previously: 915).
    • The level of loot in the raid will be at least 900 and can reach upto 940.
  • Legendary Items will now be 970 when picked up.
1 person likes this

HYPE!!!!

nice a good news as promised , the only thing that is bothering me is the legendaries , some char have legendaries of choice but others have only one even doing all activies for increased chances and still no drop , i wounder how is the drop rate right now 

What about raid finder? On the previous announcement it said that RF will be up with normal and heroic.

Thank god for the legendary upgrade

1 hour ago, Velith said:

What about raid finder? On the previous announcement it said that RF will be up with normal and heroic.

No, the previous announcement clearly states "Mythic and Raid Finder modes will be available several weeks later".

http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/30723-735-friends-tomb-of-sargeras-and/

ok

dfeg

legendary upgrade is not working , still old quest 

The titanic upgrade still doesn't come up, only the titans one for ilvl 940 upgrade. 

2 hours ago, Velith said:

Not available yet.

1 hour ago, naisu said:

legendary upgrade is not working , still old quest 

24 minutes ago, Woopie said:

The titanic upgrade still doesn't come up, only the titans one for ilvl 940 upgrade. 

Will be available soon.

The current loot table if still the one from 7.2 (or 7.2.5 ?).

When will we get the 7.3 loot table (885+ from mythic normal, 915+ for keys 10+, etc...) ?

16 minutes ago, Sordnay said:

When will we get the 7.3 loot table (885+ from mythic normal, 915+ for keys 10+, etc...) ?

I'd like to know this as well, because in 7.2.5 you can craft gear to 900 but devs had capped this at 885. Even now it's still capped at 885...why no increase yet?

1 person likes this

Loot cap is still at 915 on heroic mode of TOS. fix

Well higher Itemlevels for legendaries might be fine, but when will you fix the bug where you can drop every legendary which is in the game, I mean i just dropped a Monk Lego on my Rogue, obviously that wont work, and a GM just told me, you are about to fix it, but this wont help me with my new legendary which is for Monks. So will I get one which matches my class, or do i have to accept that shit and just sell it?

1 person likes this

On 23/05/2018 at 9:29 PM, Sordnay said:

No information ?

When will have the reste of the TOS bosses?