Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fluxiate

Unplayable season

5 posts in this topic

Hello today I'd like to address very many issues with the current pvp season summarizing how it is not playable at all. To begin you claim to have retail templates but nothing is like retail at all. For example I cannot play sub rogue at all even with the 10% trait cause it is terrible yet, I can play destro with half the traits double my dmg and never lose a game. Many people have been quitting the server and it seems firestorm has turned this new seasom into a fluke much expected. Do something about your server or keep watching the population go down as boris was the only reason you had 10,000 players online.

5 people like this

Should try and become a pver its ur only option 

Legion on FS has not been playable since its launch, nothing new.

i can confirm that..im here since start of Legion...and its simply since start til now not 1minute full of bugfree....u will find Bugs everywhere whole time ...if old Bugs are gone another double so much Bugs are found new ...so have fun :D

There are bugs in every new patch that this server releases. Your best bet is to find out what doesn't work properly, finding out how its SUPPOSED to work on retail and directing the attention of the devs to it. Make a report on the bugtracker, ask guildies and players on global to upvote it. You can also link in the official firestorm discord and ping the gms/quality assurance members so that they notify the devs of this pressing issue. As for the population, well it will never drop considering that most of the players on this server are the same hispanics you see incapable of finishing a dungeon or completing objectives in pvp so to them bugs aren't a bother.

1 person likes this