Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monkabbestia

[Shaman] Broken shore storyline

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i have a little problem yesterday i was trying to do the broken shore storyline...i was doing the "champion of the legionfall" quest... i went to the class hall...u completed the quest that gives me the legionfall follower...i went back to broken shor to meiev...but  i cant complete the quest...do u guys know if i can fix it somehow? I see a lot of ppl with the class mount...so in theory the quest works...but not for me for whatever reason

3 hours ago, Monkabbestia said:

Hi guys, i have a little problem yesterday i was trying to do the broken shore storyline...i was doing the "champion of the legionfall" quest... i went to the class hall...u completed the quest that gives me the legionfall follower...i went back to broken shor to meiev...but  i cant complete the quest...do u guys know if i can fix it somehow? I see a lot of ppl with the class mount...so in theory the quest works...but not for me for whatever reason

do mage tower to get mount

Same here: went to my Class Hall, got a quest to recruit a new champion, completed it, got the new champion but the quest "Champions of Legionfall" didn't complete. I don't know if there's something else to do that isn't clear, or if it's just another bug. 

The problem is that first quest "A Ring Unbroken" which actually starts the quest line for Class Hall is buged. Without this chain you won't be able to get "Champions of Legionfall".