5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i have played in firestrom for 787 hours and got 1 legendary item ! i did a lot of dongons , raids,  pvps and emissary quests and still just one ! 

my main essue here is the drop rate is soo random is infair to some payers because some new players who made thier caractair with boris have more legendaries than others who played fo so long 

so plz if you can fix this problem witch is making some players feeling like the game is not rewarding them enough for investing such time in it and make them stop playing it .

Edited by gravyjohn

I have a char that has been playing on Legion since it was introduced on this server and it still has not gotten a legendary .... 

That's how luck works. Some people get it right away, some after long playtime and some don't get it at all. A few examples do not confirm or invalidate an overall fact.

Posted (edited)

I know but legendaries are the core of Legion Experience. For some cases bad legendaries affect your raid progression but getting none could mean the end of it. Something must be done if what you're saying is true. Remember also there is bad luck protection which in your case seem a bit odd.

Edited by Godfather

Actually, in 7.3.5 there's been added an option to buy a random legendary from vendor - after grinding 1000 weakening essences.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=157796/purified-titan-essence
Problem is that these essences can  only be obtained from Antorus, which obviously isn't out yet. So for now you need to keep on farming.