Extrudes

Can't do anything Legion Assault related

39 posts in this topic

Cant see any Legion Assault world quests or mobs, I can see other players fighting so I know there are mobs there. Already searched the forum and i only see ppl saying that deleting the cache folder will fix it, I already deleted it and nothing changed

I have the same problem! deleting cache folder don't resolve it.

Same problem here. I used to see them, then one day everything is gone and I can't see them anymore. We're completely phased out of Legion Assault WQ.

i never saw them

Same problem here.

I can see that an assault is happening (for example i can see that icon above Azsuna, but only that), but there are no no assault-related wq-s, no npcs, though i can see other players, hittin and killin nothing (probably assaults are working for them and they can participate in it).

Idk what the problem is, i've done the quests in the Broken Shore til "Defending Broken Isles". 

do we need to complete certain quests?

hello,

I have the same problem. Does anyone have a solution to this error?

Or answer from a Dev. would be nice.

br

Neo

Hello @Extrudes,

That depends on your timezone, legion assaults for you might be after or earlier than the actual time ( which is server time). Also make sure you have blizzard's default addons.

If you need more help reply here or DM me.

Greetings,
Mikhalia

On 31.5.2018 at 9:03 PM, Garthenz said:

Hello @Extrudes,

That depends on your timezone, legion assaults for you might be after or earlier than the actual time ( which is server time). Also make sure you have blizzard's default addons.

If you need more help reply here or DM me.

Greetings,
Mikhalia

That makes no sense at all.

If the assault start, some other Player do the Quest and can see the NPCs. I see them hitting the NPCs and I stay at the Quest spot and can't see the right NPC.

Secondly. What kind of Addon can make such a bug? Pls tell me the Name of that Addon.

@2ice0 As I said "blizzards default" addons. There is no place you can download them instead of blizzards app. About the timezone it makes sense, cause you are not in the same timezone like the other players.

Greetings,
Mikhalia

okay, I will take proof of that answer by going to the Assault place and take one from my guild member, from germany (same timezone), with me.

best regards
Neosilver

I changed time in Windows to be the same as time in server. But I still can't do any assault quest !!

1 hour ago, mentaqim said:

I changed time in Windows to be the same as time in server. But I still can't do any assault quest !!

Some of my guild members downloaded the client from Blizzard and it worked. But another guild member did the same thing, but he also has the same problem.

So any ideas?

@2ice0 I am from german timezone as well (CET) and works perfectly for me, also I didn't say just for the timezone :) . Blizzard addons might be the problem 

Greetings,
Mikhalia

Nice, now we all know, that YOU don't have any Problems with the Assault-Quest.

It's not that you don't have problems with the quest, but that all the people who have taken the trouble to address the problem here in the forum will find a solution. And that's where you come in, as a test moderator you should give us suggestions to solve the problem.

And by suggested solutions I mean those that are also based on technical knowledge about the quest and not those unqualified assertions you made there.

Let me summarize up to here.
1) The timezone theory of yours is wrong. This is not the cause of the error. If this were the case, no player in Australia and one player in Germany or anywhere else on the opposite side could ever do the quest together. But WoW is currently a worldwide game, which among other things wants to make this goal of worldwide cooperation possible.

2) If you want to find the bug in an addon now, I see you now in the duty to tell me exactly the addon which should cause this problem.
But if you have no idea, please write exactly that, that you don't know why the Bug is appiearing.
There is no shame in saying this: "I do not know the answer". But you have to keep working to get the right answer. In this way, quality and player support can be combined.

3) But your answers are not supportive at all. Why doesn't it come from your side that it might be because the FS launcher might be the problem ?
For example, some but not all players from my guild have downloaded the Office client (they also use all addons) and can complete the Legion's quest attack.
BUT we also have at least one case in the guild that has downloaded the Office client but also has the same problem. 

My conclusion from your answer:
Your knowledge of the problem( and perhaps of the WoW system as a whole) is not well enough to provide an adequate solution.

Therefore I politely ask that you either get the necessary information from a DEV or have a DEV answer here right away or read you into the WoW system so deeply that you are able to perform an error analysis and provide a pointed and appropriate solution based on this.

Best regards

Neosilver

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 28. 5. 2018 at 3:31 PM, Extrudes said:

Edited by loldog

Hi all,

if..... if we group and disgroup a lot of time with another player can work ? maybe we can finally see legion quest assault's mob or not?   i don't think it's only timezone problem , because, if that were the case, sooner or later everyone could see mobs! 

Maybe you need to change to another phase, I had to relog several times for Farondis to appear in Assault on Azsuna.

21 hours ago, loldog said:

remove Interface download new from firestorm or repair wow with bizzard luncher 

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, loldog said:

remove Interface download new from firestorm or repair wow with bizzard luncher 

Did you have tryed one of those options? 

1 hour ago, 2ice0 said:

Did you have tryed one of those options? 

yes help now it work

So to solve this problem : Delete Interface Folder qnd then Repair with the Blizzard Repair ? Or where can i find the Firestorm download ?

So its weird, because yesterday the Val'sharah legion assault was kind of "working" for me, i mean at least i could do several assault-related WQ-s, i could see mobs finally.

Yet now, in Azsuna, theres a legion assault happening, but i cant see any mobs, as usual. So its kind of weird that it worked me for yesterday in Val'sharah, but not this time, in Azsuna. 

And i didn't change anything between those times (no new addon, no new quest, or anything, everything is the same)

WTF, i have tried everything and the enemies still dont appear when im doing legion assaults... Please help!!