Extrudes

Can't do anything Legion Assault related

39 posts in this topic

My brother and I play with 2 different accounts with one and the same client - my brother has no problem with the invasions but I have. I tried everything described above but did nothing. I cleared cashe, interface, logs, WTF folders even downloaded the game again and it is still. It makes me think the problem is from a quest who does not work properly.

1 hour ago, gothnog said:

My brother and I play with 2 different accounts with one and the same client - my brother has no problem with the invasions but I have. I tried everything described above but did nothing. I cleared cashe, interface, logs, WTF folders even downloaded the game again and it is still. It makes me think the problem is from a quest who does not work properly.

So maybe it is a new bug or the earlier solution didn't work at all. I couldn't participate on a Assault of the legion.

Same problem i have downloaded the game again and again but nothing change my friend have the same game folder as me but with different account and assault work fine for him.

Dont tell me that its becuse we are transfered from WoD. Same as there was/is a issue with archeology for us who learned it at WoD and transfered to Legion. We dont see digsites at broken isles. Was that way in last patch and i still dont see it in this one but, not shure, i heard that now it is completly bugged (cant confirm that).

Haven't transfered from WoD but have the bug that i can't see the mobs for the legion assault so no correlation i guess.

So I have done the advices from loldog, but it didn't work !

So Admins how about some solutions !
I have deletet the Cache folder.

I did some relogs during the Assault and after I took the Assault Quest.

So what is wrong here?

have same problem, relogs or cache delete does nothing, even restarting whole game does nothing

I've tried everything, relog, deleting, cache and Interface folders, not using any addons. Repairing but nothing happens still can't see the moobs and map icons of Legion Assault.

Don't know what else to do. Please help.

Don't know if you have the same problem but if you enter a region like Azsuna in which an assault is currently occuring, you should have the quest "Assault on Azsuna" popping up, that you can accept. Maybe if we have the quest ( i think it should be possible for GM to give us the quest ), we can see the mobs and finish the quest "Defending Broken Isles".

I had a suggestion from a previous post I did with the same issue, I don't have any add-ons, not transfered from another server.

They suggested to delete all quests I had in queue, since it might be causing the conflict. It didn't work for me, but maybe for anyone else might?

Really hope to see this fixed for anyone!

On 11/06/2018 at 5:51 PM, Kevjeff said:

Don't know if you have the same problem but if you enter a region like Azsuna in which an assault is currently occuring, you should have the quest "Assault on Azsuna" popping up, that you can accept. Maybe if we have the quest ( i think it should be possible for GM to give us the quest ), we can see the mobs and finish the quest "Defending Broken Isles".

I've never seen a single quest popping when I enter an assaulted zone. 

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Sordnay said:

I've never seen a single quest popping when I enter an assaulted zone. 

Well, i looked up videos of retail, but maybe it's not like this on firestorm.

Watch the first seconds, the quest he is opening up should pop when you enter the assaulted region no ?

1 person likes this

Did a request and the problem is resolved. Don't know if it's just for me or everyone. Apparently it's a phasing problem.

Thank you FS-Staff for fixing that Problem.

I can now see and do the Quests für the Assault !

best regards
Neosilver

1 person likes this