• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naisu

Legendaries drop rate

18 posts in this topic

Hello , i just want to ask about the legendary drop rate , i oppened 40 loot boxed + farming for a nearly month doing emmisaries daily heroic , raids TOS HC , NM,nighthold NM,HC,MM,TOV HC,EN MM ,battlegrounds , 2vs2 , mythic pluses dungeons for +12 and still no legendary for me , how can i have this bad luck or the system is so broken so random that u can't even drop a thing ? being so desperate right now

5 people like this

They should totally up the chance for legendaries. I have opened around 10 ilvl900 loot boxes and no legendaries.

3 people like this

@Sam still no increases i guess 912 ilvl now with only 1 legendary that i got from 7.1.5 january , however on my warlock boris 18 hours played got legendary no sense to be honest

Edited by naisu

every time you roll for legendary and wont get it, your chance should be slightly increased, it seems this doesnt work here, also you should get your first few legendaries pretty fast and chance should be lowering as you are getting more, but that doesnt also work, its actually pretty insane 

2 people like this

One thing that I was thinking about is that we are actually getting the same legendaries over and over, but since they are unique, we do not actually get them. Some legendaries have higher drop chance than others. Two examples of those are the neck and Seph ring which I assume most people got them.

1 person likes this

Hey guys , you eventually get your legendaries , I DID GET IT TOO UNTIL IT GOT DELETED THANKS TO FIRESTORM BUGS :)

I got the Magtheridon's Banished Bracers from a 10+3 sylvana's loot box, this was 1 week before the base level were increased to 900.

1 person likes this

i have all chars max lvl and only 2 leggys  and thats on my druid

1 person likes this

It's pretty funny, i've 31 days played on my main, and i only got 1 lego. Interesting. 

can confirm , the drop chance is VERY low  , please improve it , i think the chance acting account wide ? since i got a legendary in an alt i Rarely play , which i think cut my main chance legendary...

Blizzard did such things deliberately to waste as much players time and subscription money as possible.

Why these people do it I don't know.

They simply copy Blizzard instead of improving playability and joy?

Hello all,

Legendries have different drop rates. We are a blizzlike server, so it makes sense that we try to stay as similar to blizzard as possible. We are a free to play server, they are not.

Regards,

Cigatronix

On 1/7/2018 at 10:27 AM, Cigatronix said:

Hello all,

Legendries have different drop rates. We are a blizzlike server, so it makes sense that we try to stay as similar to blizzard as possible. We are a free to play server, they are not.

Regards,

Cigatronix

What kind of generic response is this? Different in what kind of way?Greater drop rate or not?... Useless answer.

It is a disservice for them to improve the drop rates considering the facts that its in the shop. An they care more about income then to help players. Hopeful people will realize this an find another server that cares about there player base.

Edited by bostontech

How about starting with some questions that should only be answered by DEVs or admins and showing evidence for your answers:

1) Does Sylvanas have the bad luck protection system(BLP) right now ?

2) Is the BLP currently running ?

3) Does the BLP have bugs right now?

3.1) Are the bugs of the BLP fixed?

4) Is the Addon: Legendary Progress Tracker reliable on our server ?

On 1/7/2018 at 10:27 AM, Cigatronix said:

We are a free to play server, they are not.

No you are not, this server is "pay to win" right now. And fix this bad luck or you will never see a penny. 

its pretty expensive though seems like a terrible deal 400 points lmao its random too so yeah

1 person likes this

On 29/05/2018 at 3:05 AM, naisu said:

Hello , i just want to ask about the legendary drop rate , i oppened 40 loot boxed + farming for a nearly month doing emmisaries daily heroic , raids TOS HC , NM,nighthold NM,HC,MM,TOV HC,EN MM ,battlegrounds , 2vs2 , mythic pluses dungeons for +12 and still no legendary for me , how can i have this bad luck or the system is so broken so random that u can't even drop a thing ? being so desperate right now

Lootbox doesn't add to legendary bad luck protection not sure though.