• Announcements

Dinamida

Hello Firestorm, My legendary got deleted :)

8 posts in this topic

Okay , so i was playing one day and went into a skirmish arena , when i won the skirmish arena , a legendary dropped called "Ararat's Bloodmirror" it was exactly what i needed for protection warrior . I became extremely hyped , and so i left the arena . When i left the arena i noticed that the legendary with all the other rewards such as artifact power was gone , i understood my items were , well how i see it now , intentionally deleted , not a bug , but intentionally deleted by you guys :) . Since i made like 5 posts , remade 10 tickets and asked Beastially or whatever his name is , personally for help . ON NEITHER OF THOSE I GOT A RESPONSE . So what else could a man think by that? i have been waiting patiently but now i cannot wait anymore , i want you to return what i got after farming for super long , thanks , i very much respect your server and hope it gets in the big lead , but this is unacceptable , thank you again , btw here's a post of all the proof (screenshots) that you guys want ^^ https://imgur.com/a/rS2SJHX

1 person likes this

bruh!!!! this is hurt!

same here, after leaving arena no AP, no item, no mark of honor. Relog helps (in my case after relog all items were in bags)

Greetings @Dinamida

Since you got a proof, you should create an ingame ticket with your issue and the proof, someone could help you then.

Kind regards
GM Sapoto

I really hate to say this. Though, Firestorm does not refund lost items. Better luck next time.

How do i make a ticket ingame , it doesnt work , i dont have it as an option in the "help" menu

You need to have the addon enabled

Hello @Dinamida,

To be able to send in-game tickets, you'll have to download and install the "GM-ticket" addon. (link here) Make sure that wow is closed while you install the addon. After installing, open the game, press "Esc" button then go to help -> Create a new ticket.

Remember to be patient :)

Greetings,
Mikhalia