Wtbfix

How garosh is going ?? Pvp

7 posts in this topic

Hello .

It's been a while since i was playing firestorm or i prefere call it pandashan (4 years) #5.0.5 

to make it cleart his  pvp season in  the most ridiculous and retard season that i ever played in this server named ( Garosh ) back then was taranzhu rasharom menthil hellscream ( good memories for all pvp players ).

This is not MOP this just a full bugged version of mop for pvp version .

And most of ppl here know why . yeah yeah of course

-Hunter that hit u in arena whit pet 120k-140k 

-Frost mage icelance can hit u 90k and his pet doing 27k crit ??? okay 

- Udk the biggest joke he can solo any heal whithout dampening he do massif damage and massif necro whithout burst 

who need a proff u can just see the leader pvp board only Dk mage and some hunter and rdrood lol rdrood in this server don't have to cast 3 spell u full life all the game whit cc or whithout 

So My big question here Back in  s13 s 14 s15 we didn't have all this bugg of course they was some  bugg but i don't remember in my hole pvp experience  dk solo u whithout dampening or whithout his burst and drood cast only one things in arena is clone lol and that was fun to play pvp because u can see some comps some skills But now all we see is Dks hunt rdrood and mages every comp 3s now have mages wtf ( No sp warlock or shaman or balance drood or or ) is that supporsed to be Mop ??

All we fix here is pve content and some quest and pnj lvl 10  and that not the probleme because the server is going from better ( s14 s15 s13 ) to worse.  this season we was patience  but everytime i get up and see new its all 7.1.5 restats latence blabla. back then when i was in pandashan every week there's was a update every week . and now all we saw was one 2017 a big supprise for mop big classes speell fix now that we ended pve content and blabla are comming and that was a bad joke cause now its already 5 6 month or more we didn't see any good fix about 1 year now and the end of season 90% gladiator mages dk rdrood and some hunter gg wp was fun . do the staff want us to play dks to go pve to play hunter or rdrood or mages ??

I know it's not easy for u guys u have alot of stuff alot of project but u need to show us some works because we feel like we are abandonedand no one in this server want to talk about that because they know and i know that even if i do this post no one gonna give it importance and they just gonna insult me and blabla and the topic gonna be clossed as always and u gonna keep fix only 7.1.5 and let other server die in peace until players swap server because they don't want to play 7.1.5 they just wanna to enjoy playing their own version and have some fun whit good fix That make its enjoyable to play not arena That we can see dk doing more damage than affliction walock or mages that do more damage than affliction sp warlock whit triple man dots .

so why not make it easy and get back s14 s15 scripts for spell to fix that because pvp is not playable in this server and garosh is one of the most populare private server in firestorm 

I want to apologize for my bad eng and have a nice day .

2 people like this

Hello @Wtbfix,

I see that you found lot of bugs about MoP server and that you think it's not balanced that way. If you could be kind and report those bugs here (Bug tracker). Developers always keep an eye on Bug Tracker, maybe they will balance things out. Remember to be patient while Firestorm Staff do their best to make it through. 

Greetings,
Mikhalia

Edited by Garthenz

There are so many reports which are there for over months , you need half a eternity till u fix things , u dont care anymore of this Realm so why to pretend?

Yo

That server is dead long time ago ( s15 )

my only question here is as urs why they don't bring back s15 s14 scripts since they was better . and im gonna answer so question

do the pvp title have some value ? of course not because the staff or didn't  check if they removed title since s13 because they don't care about this extension  That we can see alot of gladiator duellist rival in the server lol ..

whit or whithout bugtracker all server knows what is bugged or for example (dks hunt mage ) u just ask any one in the server they gonna have the same answer 

just have alook to that 

the only solution u got is to  play other server or switch to 7.1.5 and it's bugged as well but not dat much as 5.4.8 right now lol (talking about pvp )

cya

1 person likes this

yea there is a hunter bug that a few exploit that somehow ignores resilience and or, armour ... they dont care and thats why there are so many hunter.

i saw an hunter with a focus hack as well do almost 40 mil damage in a 12 minute BG a few days ago... yea they dont care about the multiple illegal MODs and hacks as well

And you are right about the mages ... crazy damage that was not in mop 

There is a palaidin bug and DK bug as well thay they have never fixed that gives them burst damage when they are not even bursting.... shitty server that wont fix the problem or punish people .

1 person likes this

On 6/13/2018 at 10:18 PM, uglyboy said:

yea there is a hunter bug that a few exploit that somehow ignores resilience and or, armour ... they dont care and thats why there are so many hunter.

i saw an hunter with a focus hack as well do almost 40 mil damage in a 12 minute BG a few days ago... yea they dont care about the multiple illegal MODs and hacks as well

And you are right about the mages ... crazy damage that was not in mop 

There is a palaidin bug and DK bug as well thay they have never fixed that gives them burst damage when they are not even bursting.... shitty server that wont fix the problem or punish people .

my reply to johnny is for him, you can read it but its not on topic)

Spoiler

johnnydanger you have a history, and allow me to lay it out, you come online, get rekt in BGs, join world chat, cry about hunters, rage quit, come back 2 months later and do it again.

you have done this since as long as i can remember  

you are quite possibly one of the least skilled players to EVER play on this server.  you claim that hunters are bugged and you blame them for you getting rekt in bgs and arenas, but i have DEMOLISHED you many many times on my feral and on my warrior   

you have always cried about bugs (for years now) and have yet to actually provide mathematical break downs or accurately report a bug (evidence your post saying there is a paladin and dk bug)

if this server is so shitty get the fuck out   or just learn to play, warrior has been an OP as fuck class since 2012  you just suck

now that that is out of the way:

people need to stop making these whinning posts about "bugged classes" or if you do at least provide some PROOF    find the fucking breakdowns and do the fucking math  

"OMFG HUNTERS RAP3 MEH' "DKS ARE BR0kN"  posts that have no actual evidence are just people who got rekt in bgs crying because they got dumped on.   (/waves @uglyboy)

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS: 

1. USE THE FUCKING BUGTRACKER AND SHOW MATH AND SCREENS/VIDEO TO PROVE THE PROBLEM

2. make sure you are playing your class correctly  (seriously, so many people cry about broken classes but cant play the class they roll)

3. posts like this are fucking pointless, its just gonna get locked and written off as someone crying (because thats EXACTLY what this is)

side note: Hex who were you on 5.0.5??

-with love

Blatancy :D

There is a reason that  the top 15 are all UH death knights , resto druids, ret paladins, mages and hunters, in fact they dominate the top 30 ...very un mop like unless all the best players only play those classes... yea right.  there is one shaman , one warrior  and  a monk , everything else in the top 30 are All classes stated above... Damage bugs are a hard thing to post as its not an obvious glitch aside from the actual un realistic hits and damage done that was not in MOP for those classes.  there are a number of screen shots around that show this but as stated the server cares not.. If you actually played in MOP this would be Obvious.

1 person likes this