Followers 0
Jacob Nyborg Andersen

[Sylvanas] Kizkaz

2 posts in this topic

Your character name: Kizkaz
Realm: Sylvanas
Date of incident: 06/07/18
Description & Evidence:

One dude in the english world chat was looking for german guild members. Then I wrote "I love you" in german. And then some dude named Linezia kicked me out of the world chat. Pls get me back. I don't have anyone else to speak with them I am playing on your servers. 

Hello @Jacob Nyborg Andersen

This section is used only to appeal your ban in case you consider that the ban is unfair due to several reasons.

To join world_en, just log in and in the chat box, type /join world_en .

SGM Linezia has kicked you from world_en , because you wrote in a different language than English, as you stated and I quote " Then I wrote "I love you" in german" .

According to World Channel Rules is against the rules to write in a different language than English in world_en :

English only in world chat / staff chat:

• Examples: 
    • Any other language other than English in world chat or staff chat is forbidden. If you wish to talk another language with another player, use alternative methods, such as whisper, private messages etc.
    • Any use of gibberish.
  • Punishments:
    • First Offense (Warning): Channel kick.
    • Second Offense: 30 minute mute.

Whenever you consider that an Executive Game Master, Head Game Master or Forum Moderator is abusing his powers, please use the following link : http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forms/12-report-a-staff-member/ .

Whenever you consider that a Chat Moderator, Trial Game Master, Game Master or Senior Game Master is abusing his powers, please use the following link : http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forms/13-report-a-staff-member-regular/ .

Kind regards,

SGM Saraqael.