Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madragnar

Leatherworking quest line

11 posts in this topic

I'm trying to do the Adventuring Anxieties quest. I have to talk to the npc Mei Francis in Dalaran, but when I click her it opens the vendor tab and nothing else. How can I advance in this quest? I've seen people selling the item this quest teaches so there must be a way. I need to go forward in the leatherworking quests. Also the quest Shoulder the Burden seems to be bugged, since we can't click in the item to loot. Sent a ticket but I'm asking here too just in case. Thanks

1 person likes this

Update: both quests were fixed, but now is the same problem with Battle Bonds and the npc Lio the Lioness

1 person likes this

Leatherworking quest "Battle Bonds" doesn't work with "Serr'ah" (Horde) either. Tried several times. However, tried getting help from FS community (ingame), no responses. Don't really know how people managed to get past this quest in order to craft 850 gear...

30 minutes ago, Dolium said:

Leatherworking quest "Battle Bonds" doesn't work with "Serr'ah" (Horde) either. Tried several times. However, tried getting help from FS community (ingame), no responses. Don't really know how people managed to get past this quest in order to craft 850 gear...

I started crafting 850 gear way before this quest. There are quests working until we get stuck. Take a look on wowhead or wowgame and you'll find them. You have to get the quests from the leather and mail trainers in Dalaran. Also you need to buy or drop the best recipes. I got a few, including rank 3.

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, madragnar said:

I started crafting 850 gear way before this quest. There are quests working until we get stuck. Take a look on wowhead or wowgame and you'll find them. You have to get the quests from the leather and mail trainers in Dalaran. Also you need to buy or drop the best recipes. I got a few, including rank 3.

THANKS! Finally a solution to my obliterum-gear problem. However, the quest bug remains unsolved. talked to several people, still no help. Hopefully FS Team sees this and has a look over the scripts

1 hour ago, Noks said:

Stalriss Dawnrunner
he sells 850 blueprints

Thatnks for the help

13 hours ago, Dolium said:

THANKS! Finally a solution to my obliterum-gear problem. However, the quest bug remains unsolved. talked to several people, still no help. Hopefully FS Team sees this and has a look over the scripts

Glad to help. You can also join the bugtracker. I created a report for the issue: https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/61859

I'll have to keep posting since things keep happening the wrong way in this server. So I'll keep doing this as a form of keep tracking of what is going on in case anyone wants to know. Now a dev closed my report changing the status to 'resolved' because there's no problem with the test server and it 'Should be corrected next week' on the regular server. Well, I'm glad someone will take a look, but if the problem persists the report should stay active and classified as 'resolved' only when they actually fix it.

1 person likes this

On 16.6.2018 at 1:21 AM, madragnar said:

I'll have to keep posting since things keep happening the wrong way in this server. So I'll keep doing this as a form of keep tracking of what is going on in case anyone wants to know. Now a dev closed my report changing the status to 'resolved' because there's no problem with the test server and it 'Should be corrected next week' on the regular server. Well, I'm glad someone will take a look, but if the problem persists the report should stay active and classified as 'resolved' only when they actually fix it.

agreed. it should be saying "under review", rather than resolved.

1 person likes this