Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Friend

[Quest] [Tutorial] Azsuna - Save Yourself

9 posts in this topic

Hello! I've seen quite a few people who are stuck on the quest "Save Yourself" in Azsuna. And so, I wanted to create a quite small tutorial on how to complete / do it. I've recorded a video of how to simply do it.

Video:

Once you get ported as Prince Farondis, you will most likely start to walk slowly, automatically. Hit your slash button in order to walk normal again, the / button. You will then walk forward in a straight line until Prince Farondis does his animation and will automatically approach to the academy and hide behind a rock. You will then see your body being dragged, if you don't see your body you will have to re-take the quest but there is 95% chance that you will see your body most likely. 

You will then follow Athissa and Parjesh slowly, once they stop, start attacking Athissa until she will no longer take any damage then you will begin running to the hideout(the cave).

Once you are at the hideout; do not enter just yet. Stand in front of it and wait for the vision of queen azshara to appear. Once she appears let the emotes do their job and when she disappears that is your sign to proceed and walk into the cave and talk to yourself in order to complete the quest.

1 person likes this

Just tried it a few times and also watched other people doing as the video does but there's no turn in/body after it all. I think if multiple people are doing it at the same time, it doesn't work. That's hard to avoid.

Spoiler

simply not working at the moment. tried it like 10 times now ... its last quest i need for first pathfinder part mööööööp

This quest seems to have issues if multiple people are running the final scene at the same time, please wait for for it to be clear before entering the cave triggering the dialogue.

can`t you just make it autocomplete or something ? i`m trying for more than 1 hour to complete it ...

can`t you just make it autocomplete or something ? i`m trying for more than 1 hour to complete it ...

this is the last quest i need to do to be able to fly in broken isles and i can`t do it ...fk

wow it worked !

Please do something about it. I have completed the quest, but there is no ? mark above the NPC in the cave, so I cant hand it in. Multiple people are having this issue.

Problem still happening, trying to tell people to get out of the cave and try to enter one each time, dumbass people just sitting there afk. No way to complete the quest.