Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silverlion

Skinning lvl up

8 posts in this topic

Hi i would like some help... how can i lvl up skinning from lvl 1 (+skinning knife) if the mobs are my lvl ??? all mobs even in low areas are near my level so i can't skin them...

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance

With Draenor or Legion skinning you can skin basically any mob level since the skinning level 1 (if you're playing WoD or Legion, of course). From 1 to 750 (more or less) you can level in WoD's Nagrand getting some pretty valuable Raw Beast Hide.

Thank u for the help. but i cant skin any lvl 20 beasts says i dont have enough skill lvl, i only started the profession now and all mobs are my level... even in low areas.

I'm in the same boat. Wonder if it's a bug?

I ran into the same problem due to the fact that mobs now scale with your level.  It seems to me that when they added mob scaling it effected drops along with skinning of the mobs.

you can skin some mobs in durotar at 20 on horde side, there are some boars to the right outside org you can skill up on until you can skin others.

2 hours ago, rally1975 said:

you can skin some mobs in durotar at 20 on horde side, there are some boars to the right outside org you can skill up on until you can skin others.

Thanks rally1975, I found some bear cubs i can skin, I can now skin the bigger level ones. We just need to keep an eye out for low level beasts to skin.

On 15. 6. 2018 at 2:35 PM, Germanji said:

Thanks rally1975, I found some bear cubs i can skin, I can now skin the bigger level ones. We just need to keep an eye out for low level beasts to skin.

Where do you find that bear? I need it for my warlock. xD