Omegakiller

Best PvP Player of each class

53 posts in this topic

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/outland/zull wasnt hard to find this duelist hero on live staying smaller than i'd expected

imagine getting trapped at 2.4k in 3s whilst getting piloted ft arena self play boost but wait thats not the best part. HE COMES BACK TO FIRESTORM ACTS HARD LOL and screenshots wins when abusing vs people to boost his "rep" im done lads gr8 thread tho 

Spoiler

zulls still wearing his dads suit btw. ugly mut

Edited by ROWNTREEQT

Paladin : Vélina

The list of certain people made me really cringe. Not that most of them are really biased, but also most people in the list are not even 2.200 on Live, nor in the Firestorm ladder. 

Only good people I remember of, are: Mordz, Jack; Izigang & Vale. Others are not worth even worth mentioning, nor are being found on retail or Firestorm ladder. And again. These lists are 100% biased.

Edited by Cara

Anyway, here is my list and this isn’t biased. 

Death Knight: Unholy Darkmovie (retired) Frost, Me.

Shaman: Resto: Me, Elemental, Me/Izigang & Finn, Enhancement, Me:

DH: Havoc. Me only

Priest: Disc, Jack (retired), Me & kojisan. Shadow: no one.

Paladin: Ret, Vale. Holy: Xanara, Hecly, Me. 

Druid: Resto, Me, Finn & Drass. Feral: no one. Boomkin: no one.

Hunter: no one.

Rogue: Kojisan

Monk: no one

Mage: Kojisan

Warlock: Hyoka only 

Warrior: Izigang only

Gotta love reading lists like this

Best warrior: me- I did a skirmish once and won cause the other team dc-ed (but i'm good i promise)
Best DK: mum
Best hunter: my friend Garry
Best lock: Garry's sister who doesn't play games. 
Based on: absolutely nothing

3 people like this

Yeah, reminds me of the time Zull and I farmed Cara 16-0 in one day because he kept switching comps. Actually a vegetable hardstuck 2k

4 hours ago, Zullgod said:

Are you delusional or just actually mentally disabled? there's not 1 class that would have your name on lmao

You are legit the most arrogant and delusional one out here. You are horrible at every single class you play. You judge by your irrelevant rank one, which you have achieved in WoD during season 2. When Jungle was unbeatable. EveryAnd the only reason why you have gotten it, is because you got free boosted by Junash and Jack. Literally every 1.500 Hunter can get rank one by queuing with them and getting coached. Why aren’t they playing with you on live? Because both know you are disgustingly awful. 

You even made fun of Vale on WoD all the time, but after he has gotten Glad on live, you suddenly wanted to play with him. And he legit ditched you and said you are garbage. Can show char logs if you want. Get off your high ross. 

Also, if I’m not represented at any class. Come and let’s wargame eachother on Live or Firestorm. You can choose. I’ll stomp you on both. Doesn’t matter for me. Oh forgot, you are now playing on that dead, non competitive MOP server, because your you couldn’t make it on Live not Firestorm. It seems like you love to play on non competitive servers, so you can make sure you 100% get glad. 

However, if you are so good as you claim, let’s do wargames on BfA (Live) or Legion (Firestorm). Let me know. 

4 hours ago, Badiator1233 said:

Yeah, reminds me of the time Zull and I farmed Cara 16-0 in one day because he kept switching comps. Actually a vegetable hardstuck 2k

How did you farm me 16:0, when I got the most rank one titles on WoD, on 3 different classes and comps? Haven’t even played jungle, otherwise would have gotten another 3.

also, even if. Firestorm is all about comps and bugs. It was never about skill. You can be the best player in the world and still lose to 1.800 people because they play broken classes.

Assas Rogues currently on BfA prepatch is the prove for it. 1.800 Rogues winning rank one players because of broken class. You aren’t even 2k on Live. Idk why you speak to me, who literally plays Druid as an 5th alt and is higher on it thwn you ever will be. 

Edited by Cara

19 minutes ago, Cara said:

How did you farm me 16:0, when I got the most rank one titles on WoD, on 3 different classes and comps? Haven’t even played jungle, otherwise would have gotten another 3.

also, even if. Firestorm is all about comps and bugs. It was never about skill. You can be the best player in the world and still lose to 1.800 people because they play broken classes.

Assas Rogues currently on BfA prepatch is the prove for it. 1.800 Rogues winning rank one players because of broken class. You aren’t even 2k on Live. Idk why you speak to me, who literally plays Druid as an 5th alt and is higher on it thwn you ever will be. 

lol insane how aggressive you get when backed into the corner with truth, I recall you saying "I'm going to kill your feral in a hoj" then continuing to lose the next 16 games in a row, 2 of which you didn't even bubble when god comp counters jungle, how embarrassing...Also I looked up your live from your stream, you were 1600 retail mop, I was 2400 retail mop, you were nonexistent in cata, I was 2k in cata, you were 2k wod, I was 2400 wod, and you finally broke 2.2 in legion! good job!!! dumb ugly arab who got roasted by ziqo then said in discord "i'm quitting wow" yet here you are back again unlucky to be retarded pal ;)

LMAOOO

36 minutes ago, Cara said:

I'll rape you in Jungle mirrors on live right now, come NA trashcan unless you're dodging.

16 minutes ago, Zullgod said:

Firstly let me just dismantle all of your points you absolute spotty geek.

First of all, I am the most humble player to players that treat others with respect, I just expose and shit on little kids like you who think they're far too good for any server but in reality you're the biggest meme of anyone i've seen on firestorm. You are absolutely dogshit and I gatekept you in s2 wod even made you quit for 2 months until you paid Xaun for my ip to ddos me you braindead infidel. Literally never beaten me in your btw, literally never, garbage btw. 

Second of all, I had #1 on ladder with Narutogregg and Cerad before Junash and Djfear even came to the server but you were close to getting it correct mate, Junash just helped me get better at the game because he was the best jungle feral in wod by a mile. I don't play retail because I have better shit to do in my spare time than play 6 hours a day like you and Val.

I still make fun of val to this day btw and I have never ever begged him to queue with me, he asked me to play with his retail ret for 3 months straight but i never subbed, so yet again you were close to the truth peabrain but yet still so far. Gladiator means absolutely nothing on retail or anywhere lmao? what is your point? he is still a trashcan rat stuck at 2.2 on wod who used to beg me to queue with him to help him get r1 LOL trashcan. 

You aren't even good at any class, literally no class. Everybody takes the piss out of you daily bro u are the biggest meme ever you autistic monkey, hows it feel? to wake up knowing ur gunna get laughed at when u play wow, u turn stream on, every1 is just laughing and clipping ur shit plays, i don't think i've ever seen u win an argument.

Jungle was also beatable in s2 just nobody good enough to beat my jungle because it was actually played perfect by me and my teams.

#biggestmemeofserverbtw #2.5btw

I am higher rated than any of your friends on live, which u consider as best, besides very few.

Vale literally screenshoted every single achievement you have gotten with him, started from 1.750, as he was boosting and coaching you on his alt. How embarrassing as someone, who claims to be someone. You are a no one. Legit air. And if you had balls, you would accept the wargame, but we all know how that would end for you. Keep sticking to your dead mop servers. That’s where garbage like you belong.

You mention how irrelevant Glad and r1 on live is, but then say, how gatekept everyone in Firestorm WoD, as it would be more relevant than Live. Do you even read before you type? Lmao. 

Also the people who come in my stream, are the ones who are 2k on Live with 400 wins. Already exposed fbem the other day on stream. And then keep making alt accounts to trash talk. It’s basically a group of 4 people on several accounts. I exposed this as well, by showing the create dafe of their account and that they have 0 followers, channelviews nor following anyone. So that argument is pretty invalid. Including the YouTube videos where every win is cut out, and only loses included. Can’t be more biased than this.

Yes, 2,5 btw. But I am 2,5. Regardless of Drainerx. This guy calls everyone shit and bad, even his own team mates, when he loses. Everyone who watches him, knows it. And I know him longer than any of you. So I exactly know his attitude on stream. 

Also I’d rather be a meme, than a no one who claims to be someone. 

3 minutes ago, Zullgod said:

3 r1 titles on wod, every single 1 of them u sat rating once me and the boys came LOL, u even had to wintrade ur hpal on last hours of season to get r1, literally my alt hunter was higher and better w/l than all ur chars combined

Again private server titles. Lmao. I play 5 classes on live higher than your main. What’s your point? Keep mentioning private server rating/titles. That’s all you ever achieved and can bring to the table.

Armory me. I literally play 5 classes higher than ur main. And I never have more than 100 wins a season. 

Also, I was 2,420 cr with 60 wins on Druid last season. I highly doubt, that you will find anyone which such ratio. And I don’t even Main Druid. 

I don’t mind losing to the one of the best arcane Mages in the world. But for sure I’d never lose on any class to your trashcan. I’ve beaten jungles already that are beyond your level.

Edited by Cara
1 person likes this

> Is on a private server thread about a private server topic

> Brags about private server titles and events

9 minutes ago, Cara said:

Again private server titles. Lmao. I play 5 classes on live higher than your main. What’s your point? Keep mentioning private server rating/titles. That’s all you ever achieved and can bring to the table.

> Swavy btw.

Imagine being a meme on Firestorm for the past 3 years, going to retail and becoming a meme there as well. Imagine lying in LFG about '2.9k multiglad exp'. Imagine being in LFG permanently because you have no friends. Imagine being 24 years of age and streaming 10 hours daily for 20 people. Imagine having to change your Twitch username every month just to try and avoid everyone that doesn't like you.

5 minutes ago, Subtlety Master said:

> Is on a private server thread about a private server topic

> Brags about private server titles and events

> Swavy btw.

Imagine being a meme on Firestorm for the past 3 years, going to retail and becoming a meme there as well. Imagine lying in LFG about '2.9k multiglad exp'. Imagine being in LFG permanently because you have no friends. Imagine being 24 years of age and streaming 10 hours daily for 20 people. Imagine having to change your Twitch username every month just to try and avoid everyone that doesn't like you.

Being a meme based on who? Certain people don’t do a meme, the majority does. Being in lfg has nothing to do with having friends. You can still have friends, but no actual partners. There’s people who are glad every season and have no mates. Invalid point. Imagine you can provide me evidence where I claimed to be 2,9 on live in lfg, would like to see it. So go ahead and link it, otherwise it’s just deemed invalid. Imagine i never stream more than 2 hours daily. But I’m glad you following me stream that often, otherwise u wouldn’t be aware of it, regardless if it’s true or not. Imagine changing your user name on twitch does actually nothing, besides giving you a free name. The people who were been following you, will still do and can see your stream. Changing my name, is because of personal reason and has nothing to do with any person. If I cared at for and hateful viewers or toxic people, I would make my vods for subs only or would completely Stat a new twitch account and go undercover. But I ain’t, because I give zero fucks about people like u, who are my biggest fans and watch every single stream I do, yet I don’t even know who u are. That’s funny to me. So many lies and so biased in 1 comment, just to attack me. I’ve just destroyed u. 

also waiting for the screenshot.

27 minutes ago, Cara said:

Armory me. I literally play 5 classes higher than ur main. And I never have more than 100 wins a season. 

Also, I was 2,420 cr with 60 wins on Druid last season. I highly doubt, that you will find anyone which such ratio. And I don’t even Main Druid. 

I don’t mind losing to the one of the best arcane Mages in the world. But for sure I’d never lose on any class to your trashcan. I’ve beaten jungles already that are beyond your level.

24 minutes ago, Zullgod said:

but yet you've never beaten me in your life but you have the audacity to say you'd beat me???

i don't even play live, i subbed to live for my boi izi and played hunter with val trash disc because he begged me everyday and i queued once a week and still got higher than u LOL

i'd literally not play and fuck bitches for 3 weeks then queue for 1 hour and never lose on live that's how easy it was for me to get my shit, and i couldn't give a fuck if u are higher than me iv probs spent a collective 24 hours on legion in my life /played compared u to 365 days 

Lmaoo

LOL.png

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cara said:

Being a meme based on who? Certain people don’t do a meme, the majority does. Being in lfg has nothing to do with having friends. You can still have friends, but no actual partners. There’s people who are glad every season and have no mates. Invalid point. Imagine you can provide me evidence where I claimed to be 2,9 on live in lfg, would like to see it. So go ahead and link it, otherwise it’s just deemed invalid. Imagine i never stream more than 2 hours daily. But I’m glad you following me stream that often, otherwise u wouldn’t be aware of it, regardless if it’s true or not. Imagine changing your user name on twitch does actually nothing, besides giving you a free name. The people who were been following you, will still do and can see your stream. Changing my name, is because of personal reason and has nothing to do with any person. If I cared at for and hateful viewers or toxic people, I would make my vods for subs only or would completely Stat a new twitch account and go undercover. But I ain’t, because I give zero fucks about people like u, who are my biggest fans and watch every single stream I do, yet I don’t even know who u are. That’s funny to me. So many lies and so biased in 1 comment, just to attack me. I’ve just destroyed u. 

also waiting for the screenshot.

Being a meme based on everyone. You can grab a random 1500 player on Firestorm who's never even met you, ask them about Carax and they'll tell you he's an utter spanner. Imagine being KNOWN for being a retard. Yes, you can still have friends but no actual partners, but you have neither LOL.

As to screenshots of you lying about your exp, Jawn has sent at least 2 in Discord at one point. Unfortunately, I don't hate you enough to start looking through my entire Discord for SSes of every retarded thing you've done, Jawn's left my Discord and I can't make use of the `from: x has: image` function, if it was even in my Discord that he sent it. I don't watch your stream, I'm going off 'uv played all of legion for 10 hours a day streaming and ur literally still dogshit LOL???'

No1 that hates you follows your stream, so changing your name does make it harder to find you--which you know. Save the BS with 'personal reasons'. The last bits of your retarded reply is just you posturing with your inflated ego: 'make my vods for subs only or would completely start a new twitch account and go undercover'; no one would sub to you if you made chat sub only and you'd lose your meager following if you made a new twitch account, which would mean you lose all your sense of self-worth. 

Keep at streaming if that's what you want to do, little man, I'm not one to piss on someone for following their passion. Funny how you're using your alter ego and trying to act smart instead of going the 'HAHA I FAKED A SS AGAINST YOU AND GOT YOU BANNED!!!11' retarded Carax way we're used to. Are you bipolar or something?

24 minutes ago, Cara said:

Imagine you can provide me evidence where I claimed to be 2,9 on live in lfg, would like to see it. 

IT. GETS. BETTER.

This isn't the one where you said you were 2.9, but here's one where you said you were R1 YIKES.

unknown.png.abda2c04680a3f0ea19705688ef79e2d.png

Edited by Subtlety Master

Its actually funny how Zull tries to shittalk me behind my back.

First of all, I was higher than you on WoD, I went 2.9 with dustti as dk/ret.

Then as I saw, you are trying to make fun of Cara about his exp, but you're actually retarded, he has between 2.4 n 2.5 xp on loads of characters.

When YOU; trash hunter, only has got 2.4 exp thanks to me, indeed, didn't I boost you from 1.5 to 2.4+ ? Yes I did, and the funny fact, when we queued jungle, I took a 6x r1 feral that whispered me « who's this trash hunter?» because you couldn't land a trap by your own+ you were playing shit. 

Also I would add that you just prove that you are super dumb, calling me a trash +shit talking me behind my back, when I hit 2750cr on my alt class with normal peoples, not even my rank ones partners etc.

I almost forgot, didn't I expose you enough on discord that you ignored me? :(. Funny fact, some people whispered me that I was right.

I think I exposed you enough again so you will get mad and write an irrelevant essay. 🖖🖖

Edited by OMG
téléphone
1 person likes this

Aswell, you're trying to roast Cara, when he can for SURE push glad on live, when you Conor, can only push duelist even tho you are getting piloted. How sad. What is pity is this guy. 

Now I can predict you will bring the argument «I don't play 4hours a day», but you are stupid bcs u haven't got any life. lmao u dont go to school + u dont have a job. 😘

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Subtlety Master said:

Being a meme based on everyone. You can grab a random 1500 player on Firestorm who's never even met you, ask them about Carax and they'll tell you he's an utter spanner. Imagine being KNOWN for being a retard. Yes, you can still have friends but no actual partners, but you have neither LOL.

As to screenshots of you lying about your exp, Jawn has sent at least 2 in Discord at one point. Unfortunately, I don't hate you enough to start looking through my entire Discord for SSes of every retarded thing you've done, Jawn's left my Discord and I can't make use of the `from: x has: image` function, if it was even in my Discord that he sent it. I don't watch your stream, I'm going off 'uv played all of legion for 10 hours a day streaming and ur literally still dogshit LOL???'

No1 that hates you follows your stream, so changing your name does make it harder to find you--which you know. Save the BS with 'personal reasons'. The last bits of your retarded reply is just you posturing with your inflated ego: 'make my vods for subs only or would completely start a new twitch account and go undercover'; no one would sub to you if you made chat sub only and you'd lose your meager following if you made a new twitch account, which would mean you lose all your sense of self-worth. 

Keep at streaming if that's what you want to do, little man, I'm not one to piss on someone for following their passion. Funny how you're using your alter ego and trying to act smart instead of going the 'HAHA I FAKED A SS AGAINST YOU AND GOT YOU BANNED!!!11' retarded Carax way we're used to. Are you bipolar or something?

It says r1 on WoD, because this is what i have gotten on Firestorm and it’s true. Regardless of if it’s relevant on live or not. I’ve never mentioned, that I got r1 on live (wod), despite, that it would be absolsute useless to mention, that I am rank one or 2,9 on live, when literally everyone who has some cr or some exp will armor me anyway. Never ever I stated, that I’ve gotten it on live. I just mentioned my previous p-server experience, which in my opinion is totally justified. 

If no follows my stream, that hates me, how they know when I stream? As I never even advertise my stream. So you are telling me, they manually enter my stream all the time and check if im online or not? We both know that ain’t true. 

Who is everyone? The 20 people in your discord aren’t everyone. And we exactly know, why they are so mad. Most of them where dogshit at the game, and now are retired wow players who play fortnite, other ones couldn’t pass 2,2 on live, others still tryhard on a dead non competitive wod server to get rank one for years. All of this I have stomped, got banned and gatekept from ladder, which explain the madness towards me. If you can’t beat someone, you hate him. And based of who I am retarded? I think, that I speak more fluent and have more braincells than any of you, which the game also reflects. How much braincells does someone have, who can’t even get r1 on a private server; when the game and classes itself are super easy? Yes, not many. 

And I don’t have any ego; I am a realist. I admit when someone is better than me. I am not the best player, there’s always better ones. But what I can say it, that I am for sure better than every single one of you trash. And I’ve offered you all to wargame me multiple times, but you keep refusing by saying „I don’t play live“. Not my problem. It you don’t have live, not got any there, you shouldn’t even open your mouth, as live is the only relevant server. 

@Badiator1233 First of all thank you for sharing a picture of myself to public. Already got some girls sliding in my dms. And I’d suggest u to link an updated armory, not the 3 years old one, where I played wod for the first time and didn’t even do 20 wins on way char and still have gotten 2,3 cr at the end. More than you ever will have or get. In terms of private server stuff; it’s not worth mentioning. I’ve gotten way too many rank ones there, it would be unfair to compete.

1 person likes this

Conor is the biggest joke in WoW history. Plays only 1 class and 1 comp. Plays jungle on live, and getting piloted by multiglads and still Hardstucks 2,4, when jungle was best comp in the entire season. You can’t even have better ods.

Badiator, you are so irrelevant, that I don’t even know who your ingame character is. That’s how little you are. 

1 person likes this

The compulsive liar is back boys, the feral whispered me you were dogshit, he would never /w you when you didn't even have 2000 exp achievement.

Playing 10 hours a day on firestorm legion ✔ Win trading on Private Server ✔Screenshots every win ✔  2.3 exp on live ✔ Playing Fortnite Xbox ✔ Compulsive liar ✔ Following e-girls on twitch ✔ Has to spam to be interesting ✔ You are right, that's Zull :Conor:

1 person likes this