Omegakiller

Best PvP Player of each class

70 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Zullgod said:

 

3 r1 titles on wod, every single 1 of them u sat rating once me and the boys came LOL, u even had to wintrade ur hpal on last hours of season to get r1, literally my alt hunter was higher and better w/l than all ur chars combined

 

Again private server titles. Lmao. I play 5 classes on live higher than your main. What’s your point? Keep mentioning private server rating/titles. That’s all you ever achieved and can bring to the table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

You can't bring live to the table you're a trashcan that's stuck 2.2 every season LOL??? i played 150 games and got 2.4 with val disc and i played once a week lmao????

 

uv played all of legion for 10 hours a day streaming and ur literally still dogshit LOL???

 

how aren't you remotely good yet?

 

have u ever beaten me btw? have u fuck mate i'm way too good for u and all ur friends

 

lf challenge

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

_90625499fde5fe67a60798ace7e33d39-png.jpg

 

me and the boys taking OVER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Armory me. I literally play 5 classes higher than ur main. And I never have more than 100 wins a season. 

Also, I was 2,420 cr with 60 wins on Druid last season. I highly doubt, that you will find anyone which such ratio. And I don’t even Main Druid. 

I don’t mind losing to the one of the best arcane Mages in the world. But for sure I’d never lose on any class to your trashcan. I’ve beaten jungles already that are beyond your level.

Edited by Cara
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but yet you've never beaten me in your life but you have the audacity to say you'd beat me???

 

i don't even play live, i subbed to live for my boi izi and played hunter with val trash disc because he begged me everyday and i queued once a week and still got higher than u LOL

 

i'd literally not play and fuck bitches for 3 weeks then queue for 1 hour and never lose on live that's how easy it was for me to get my shit, and i couldn't give a fuck if u are higher than me iv probs spent a collective 24 hours on legion in my life /played compared u to 365 days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> Is on a private server thread about a private server topic

> Brags about private server titles and events

9 minutes ago, Cara said:

Again private server titles. Lmao. I play 5 classes on live higher than your main. What’s your point? Keep mentioning private server rating/titles. That’s all you ever achieved and can bring to the table.

> Swavy btw.

Imagine being a meme on Firestorm for the past 3 years, going to retail and becoming a meme there as well. Imagine lying in LFG about '2.9k multiglad exp'. Imagine being in LFG permanently because you have no friends. Imagine being 24 years of age and streaming 10 hours daily for 20 people. Imagine having to change your Twitch username every month just to try and avoid everyone that doesn't like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Subtlety Master said:

> Is on a private server thread about a private server topic

> Brags about private server titles and events

> Swavy btw.

Imagine being a meme on Firestorm for the past 3 years, going to retail and becoming a meme there as well. Imagine lying in LFG about '2.9k multiglad exp'. Imagine being in LFG permanently because you have no friends. Imagine being 24 years of age and streaming 10 hours daily for 20 people. Imagine having to change your Twitch username every month just to try and avoid everyone that doesn't like you.

Being a meme based on who? Certain people don’t do a meme, the majority does. Being in lfg has nothing to do with having friends. You can still have friends, but no actual partners. There’s people who are glad every season and have no mates. Invalid point. Imagine you can provide me evidence where I claimed to be 2,9 on live in lfg, would like to see it. So go ahead and link it, otherwise it’s just deemed invalid. Imagine i never stream more than 2 hours daily. But I’m glad you following me stream that often, otherwise u wouldn’t be aware of it, regardless if it’s true or not. Imagine changing your user name on twitch does actually nothing, besides giving you a free name. The people who were been following you, will still do and can see your stream. Changing my name, is because of personal reason and has nothing to do with any person. If I cared at for and hateful viewers or toxic people, I would make my vods for subs only or would completely Stat a new twitch account and go undercover. But I ain’t, because I give zero fucks about people like u, who are my biggest fans and watch every single stream I do, yet I don’t even know who u are. That’s funny to me. So many lies and so biased in 1 comment, just to attack me. I’ve just destroyed u. 

also waiting for the screenshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cara said:

Armory me. I literally play 5 classes higher than ur main. And I never have more than 100 wins a season. 

Also, I was 2,420 cr with 60 wins on Druid last season. I highly doubt, that you will find anyone which such ratio. And I don’t even Main Druid. 

I don’t mind losing to the one of the best arcane Mages in the world. But for sure I’d never lose on any class to your trashcan. I’ve beaten jungles already that are beyond your level.

 

24 minutes ago, Zullgod said:

but yet you've never beaten me in your life but you have the audacity to say you'd beat me???

 

i don't even play live, i subbed to live for my boi izi and played hunter with val trash disc because he begged me everyday and i queued once a week and still got higher than u LOL

 

i'd literally not play and fuck bitches for 3 weeks then queue for 1 hour and never lose on live that's how easy it was for me to get my shit, and i couldn't give a fuck if u are higher than me iv probs spent a collective 24 hours on legion in my life /played compared u to 365 days 

Lmaoo

 

LOL.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cara said:

Being a meme based on who? Certain people don’t do a meme, the majority does. Being in lfg has nothing to do with having friends. You can still have friends, but no actual partners. There’s people who are glad every season and have no mates. Invalid point. Imagine you can provide me evidence where I claimed to be 2,9 on live in lfg, would like to see it. So go ahead and link it, otherwise it’s just deemed invalid. Imagine i never stream more than 2 hours daily. But I’m glad you following me stream that often, otherwise u wouldn’t be aware of it, regardless if it’s true or not. Imagine changing your user name on twitch does actually nothing, besides giving you a free name. The people who were been following you, will still do and can see your stream. Changing my name, is because of personal reason and has nothing to do with any person. If I cared at for and hateful viewers or toxic people, I would make my vods for subs only or would completely Stat a new twitch account and go undercover. But I ain’t, because I give zero fucks about people like u, who are my biggest fans and watch every single stream I do, yet I don’t even know who u are. That’s funny to me. So many lies and so biased in 1 comment, just to attack me. I’ve just destroyed u. 

also waiting for the screenshot.

Being a meme based on everyone. You can grab a random 1500 player on Firestorm who's never even met you, ask them about Carax and they'll tell you he's an utter spanner. Imagine being KNOWN for being a retard. Yes, you can still have friends but no actual partners, but you have neither LOL.

As to screenshots of you lying about your exp, Jawn has sent at least 2 in Discord at one point. Unfortunately, I don't hate you enough to start looking through my entire Discord for SSes of every retarded thing you've done, Jawn's left my Discord and I can't make use of the `from: x has: image` function, if it was even in my Discord that he sent it. I don't watch your stream, I'm going off 'uv played all of legion for 10 hours a day streaming and ur literally still dogshit LOL???'

No1 that hates you follows your stream, so changing your name does make it harder to find you--which you know. Save the BS with 'personal reasons'. The last bits of your retarded reply is just you posturing with your inflated ego: 'make my vods for subs only or would completely start a new twitch account and go undercover'; no one would sub to you if you made chat sub only and you'd lose your meager following if you made a new twitch account, which would mean you lose all your sense of self-worth. 

Keep at streaming if that's what you want to do, little man, I'm not one to piss on someone for following their passion. Funny how you're using your alter ego and trying to act smart instead of going the 'HAHA I FAKED A SS AGAINST YOU AND GOT YOU BANNED!!!11' retarded Carax way we're used to. Are you bipolar or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Cara said:

Imagine you can provide me evidence where I claimed to be 2,9 on live in lfg, would like to see it. 

IT. GETS. BETTER.

This isn't the one where you said you were 2.9, but here's one where you said you were R1 YIKES.

unknown.png.abda2c04680a3f0ea19705688ef79e2d.png

Edited by Subtlety Master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Its actually funny how Zull tries to shittalk me behind my back.

First of all, I was higher than you on WoD, I went 2.9 with dustti as dk/ret.

Then as I saw, you are trying to make fun of Cara about his exp, but you're actually retarded, he has between 2.4 n 2.5 xp on loads of characters.

When YOU; trash hunter, only has got 2.4 exp thanks to me, indeed, didn't I boost you from 1.5 to 2.4+ ? Yes I did, and the funny fact, when we queued jungle, I took a 6x r1 feral that whispered me « who's this trash hunter?» because you couldn't land a trap by your own+ you were playing shit. 

Also I would add that you just prove that you are super dumb, calling me a trash +shit talking me behind my back, when I hit 2750cr on my alt class with normal peoples, not even my rank ones partners etc.

I almost forgot, didn't I expose you enough on discord that you ignored me? :(. Funny fact, some people whispered me that I was right.

I think I exposed you enough again so you will get mad and write an irrelevant essay. 🖖🖖

Edited by OMG
téléphone
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aswell, you're trying to roast Cara, when he can for SURE push glad on live, when you Conor, can only push duelist even tho you are getting piloted. How sad. What is pity is this guy. 

Now I can predict you will bring the argument «I don't play 4hours a day», but you are stupid bcs u haven't got any life. lmao u dont go to school + u dont have a job. 😘

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Subtlety Master said:

Being a meme based on everyone. You can grab a random 1500 player on Firestorm who's never even met you, ask them about Carax and they'll tell you he's an utter spanner. Imagine being KNOWN for being a retard. Yes, you can still have friends but no actual partners, but you have neither LOL.

As to screenshots of you lying about your exp, Jawn has sent at least 2 in Discord at one point. Unfortunately, I don't hate you enough to start looking through my entire Discord for SSes of every retarded thing you've done, Jawn's left my Discord and I can't make use of the `from: x has: image` function, if it was even in my Discord that he sent it. I don't watch your stream, I'm going off 'uv played all of legion for 10 hours a day streaming and ur literally still dogshit LOL???'

No1 that hates you follows your stream, so changing your name does make it harder to find you--which you know. Save the BS with 'personal reasons'. The last bits of your retarded reply is just you posturing with your inflated ego: 'make my vods for subs only or would completely start a new twitch account and go undercover'; no one would sub to you if you made chat sub only and you'd lose your meager following if you made a new twitch account, which would mean you lose all your sense of self-worth. 

Keep at streaming if that's what you want to do, little man, I'm not one to piss on someone for following their passion. Funny how you're using your alter ego and trying to act smart instead of going the 'HAHA I FAKED A SS AGAINST YOU AND GOT YOU BANNED!!!11' retarded Carax way we're used to. Are you bipolar or something?

It says r1 on WoD, because this is what i have gotten on Firestorm and it’s true. Regardless of if it’s relevant on live or not. I’ve never mentioned, that I got r1 on live (wod), despite, that it would be absolsute useless to mention, that I am rank one or 2,9 on live, when literally everyone who has some cr or some exp will armor me anyway. Never ever I stated, that I’ve gotten it on live. I just mentioned my previous p-server experience, which in my opinion is totally justified. 

If no follows my stream, that hates me, how they know when I stream? As I never even advertise my stream. So you are telling me, they manually enter my stream all the time and check if im online or not? We both know that ain’t true. 

Who is everyone? The 20 people in your discord aren’t everyone. And we exactly know, why they are so mad. Most of them where dogshit at the game, and now are retired wow players who play fortnite, other ones couldn’t pass 2,2 on live, others still tryhard on a dead non competitive wod server to get rank one for years. All of this I have stomped, got banned and gatekept from ladder, which explain the madness towards me. If you can’t beat someone, you hate him. And based of who I am retarded? I think, that I speak more fluent and have more braincells than any of you, which the game also reflects. How much braincells does someone have, who can’t even get r1 on a private server; when the game and classes itself are super easy? Yes, not many. 

And I don’t have any ego; I am a realist. I admit when someone is better than me. I am not the best player, there’s always better ones. But what I can say it, that I am for sure better than every single one of you trash. And I’ve offered you all to wargame me multiple times, but you keep refusing by saying „I don’t play live“. Not my problem. It you don’t have live, not got any there, you shouldn’t even open your mouth, as live is the only relevant server. 

@Badiator1233 First of all thank you for sharing a picture of myself to public. Already got some girls sliding in my dms. And I’d suggest u to link an updated armory, not the 3 years old one, where I played wod for the first time and didn’t even do 20 wins on way char and still have gotten 2,3 cr at the end. More than you ever will have or get. In terms of private server stuff; it’s not worth mentioning. I’ve gotten way too many rank ones there, it would be unfair to compete.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conor is the biggest joke in WoW history. Plays only 1 class and 1 comp. Plays jungle on live, and getting piloted by multiglads and still Hardstucks 2,4, when jungle was best comp in the entire season. You can’t even have better ods.

Badiator, you are so irrelevant, that I don’t even know who your ingame character is. That’s how little you are. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played 1 hour a day and took a break for weeks at a time, vals disc was literally 2200 with 400-400 before i even queued with him, i made a whole new retail account and got 2.4 with about 50 wins and he screenshots every achievement i got because it was that easy to get for me and so quick lmao, i bet if i logged on my live hunt it would still have less than 12 hours /played. I don't play retail and will never, it means nothing but iv been higher than u both combined on cata mop and wod and the 1 expansion i don't even play you get loud LOL. I could literally get Junash to log eu with djfear and i'm sure I could easily get high rated but who gives a fuck would rather not waste my time, i know i'm the best hunter in the world. & Val why you saying x6 r1 feral whispered u LOL that's literally what i told u when a feral joined and whispered me we need to replace disc to get 2.6 LOL??? why u literally using ur own insult against me???? LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The compulsive liar is back boys, the feral whispered me you were dogshit, he would never /w you when you didn't even have 2000 exp achievement.

Playing 10 hours a day on firestorm legion ✔ Win trading on Private Server ✔Screenshots every win ✔  2.3 exp on live ✔ Playing Fortnite Xbox ✔ Compulsive liar ✔ Following e-girls on twitch ✔ Has to spam to be interesting ✔ You are right, that's Zull :Conor:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

keep begging me to unblock u on discord u know im daddy boy, stuck 2.2 on wod and legion fs for the last 2 years how does it feel amigo? my computer isn't even on for 2 hours a day btw you look like myrtle from harry potter, every1 bullied u out of the discord because u were getting roasted LOL ??????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhh, you look a bit mad, starting to personnal attack me because you know you are shit in every single game. + trying to roast me irl when you look like a spastic rat lmao, imagine sending pitures from google and saying its your home+ friends. Conor life btw, Zull haHAA. I exposed you so hard that you had to ignore me, and yes, I wanted you to unblock me, I didn't beg, I just wanted to remind you that you are nobody and will never be someone, apart from being a compulsive liar trying to flame people that are better than you in everything with irrelevant arguements.

Inventing a life on the internet, Zull btw.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cmon guys its fucking fs go fucking to retail and there you can see who is good bruh. legit noobs in fs can get fucking 2,3k easily by playing broken classes bruh

if you think you are good at fs then you are just terrible and Zull cmon you think 2,4k is good on retail??????????? 

Now no one is good here bruh go to retail and get 3k then you can speak!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings

This Topic has been closed because of Behavior which clearly broke our rules.

I don't see a point in this discussion since you are all just insulting and disrespecting eachother.

Kind regards,
GM Sapoto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.