• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

What is your moonkin dps?

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys, so my moonkin is currently at ilv910 + 41 traits. I have tested my dps and I am doing 700k max on world elites. What are you guys getting at ilvl900+?

Regards.

Play feral ;)

4 hours ago, boulahdour said:

Play feral ;)

Never.

boomkin is best at AoE , so you gonna do high dps in mythic+ at fortified/teeming weeks , just run the AoE build warrior of Elune/shooting Stars / Soul of the Forest/stellar drift and you can ez do like 1.5m+(Can reach 3m too) sustained dps on AoE 

But at single target boomy sucks , but here you can do like 800k dps with the right legendaries , stats and Talents , 

i think you need the Circadian innvocation major trait , its like a 8% overall dps increase

4 hours ago, meeeddaa said:

boomkin is best at AoE , so you gonna do high dps in mythic+ at fortified/teeming weeks , just run the AoE build warrior of Elune/shooting Stars / Soul of the Forest/stellar drift and you can ez do like 1.5m+(Can reach 3m too) sustained dps on AoE 

But at single target boomy sucks , but here you can do like 800k dps with the right legendaries , stats and Talents , 

i think you need the Circadian innvocation major trait , its like a 8% overall dps increase

Most people get the two average legendaries shared by classes i.e. the ring and the neck. I have yet to receive a good legendary myself and I have been playing for a long time. I have 4 legendaries. The ring and neck are the best among them, sadly.

This is getting really silly. My DPS dropped even further even though I have earned three new traits (44 traits now). Now, I can only do 600k single target on dummies and 500-550k on encounters with little movement. Though, that is not all. My AoE dps dropped badly, too. The moonkin spec is becoming less playable (which is the only spec I play).

thats a lie Ik a guy does at'least 2mil as a 880 in decent mob packs. As boomkin you are doing something wrong

6 hours ago, aplle said:

thats a lie Ik a guy does at'least 2mil as a 880 in decent mob packs. As boomkin you are doing something wrong

You obviously do not know how to measure DPS like you do not know how not to bump old threads. There is a difference between consistent DPS and burst DPS. Go make a moonkin and show me what kind of DPS you can pull single target and even on dummies. Reply to the new thread.

Closed upon request, new thread -