Juanson

[Declined] Allow Custom Transmog via Cheat Engine pls [In-game]

13 posts in this topic

Title: Allow Custom Transmog via Cheat Engine pls

Type: In-game

Description: 

Lets be honest, who does not want that? Either you dont care about this at all, or you do care about this, but you take the risk of getting banned when u do it. The only other things u can manipulate with cheat engine is speedhax and flyhax anyway, since stat, damage, health data etc is stored on server and cant be manipulated with cheat engine and the staff mostly has no problems catching them speed and fly haxors. And people who actually do that anyway, like mogging Illidans Warglaives on daggers or mogging the Hearthstone into a piece so the piece is not visible at all etc, wont get banned because fuckers like me report them. :) Think about it please, its just cosmetic, not unfair in any way at all and its easy to do that. I know that i would be not the only one who would love doing battlegrounds and arenas in a fancy dress as armor and flowers as weapon hehe. ;3 Or any other custom transmog, you cant deny that WoW attracts many RP-Players. It would add some fun and diversity in this place. So please exclude transmog manipulation with cheat engine etc from the ''Using a third-party program''-rule and dont see this as a bannable offence anymore. 

1 hour ago, Juanson said:

Lets be honest, who does not want that?

http://www.flare.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ilana-handraise.gif

1 hour ago, Juanson said:

speedhax and flyhax

This is precisely why Cheat Engine should NOT be allowed. Tmorph is one thing, Cheat Engine is entirely another.

2 people like this

Well, if you dont want it then why u even bother replying in this topic? If i dont want something and it doesnt bother me in any way then i dont care about it at all lol, so pointless..., unless you need to satisfy your urge for attention probably... and im sure u wont get bothered by people who get a custom transmog with a simple editing trick... unless you are some complete sociopath of course lol, so this wont affect you in any way, neither positively or negatively... pls think about others, not only yourself, thx. Because there are many people who want that... and actually do it, but they are getting banned for doing it most of the time. I often see people doing it on MoP, im not sure how it is on Legion... but yeah. They all risk their accounts to get banned for 7 days minimum according to rules. Its just stupid, that this is a valid offence for cheating, tho they dont do anything wrong  with that tbh.

Using cheat engine for speed and flying is one thing, using it for changing the appearance of your gear is entirely another. Your point makes absolutely no sense and is dumb af, sorry. My point is to allow using it for a custom transmog, not for using it for speed and flyhack. Its like banning knives, u can slice food with it to prepare a meal, but u can also kill someone with it, so better if we  completely prohibit people from using one... See? Totally dumb logic. And actual cheaters will always cheat, no matter how the rules are. So i dont really get your point lmao.

Edited by Juanson
1 person likes this

Completely agreed Juanson. I definitely think we, as players, should be able to transmog what we want, how we want. As you said, cheaters are going to cheat no matter what, the use of cheat engine being allowed for transmog purposes isn't going to randomly cause a 500% increase in cheaters, if they want to cheat they'd already be doing it. Even if some do start cheating, it's extremely easy to report them and get them banned. 

1 person likes this

And it also wouldnt be hard for them to change that... just add a note to the Third party program rule section like ''Note: Customizing your transmog with a program is not bannable.'' like they added it in this rule here:
Cross-Faction Healing/Resurrecting: Healing or resurrecting a player from your opposite faction that isn't in a raid, dungeon or sanctuary.

• Punishment: 2 days account suspension.
    Note: Cross Faction healing/resurrecting is not bannable near a raid/dungeon entrance

36 minutes ago, Juanson said:

Well, if you dont want it then why u even bother replying in this topic? If i dont want something and it doesnt bother me in any way then i dont care about it at all lol, so pointless..., unless you need to satisfy your urge for attention probably... and im sure u wont get bothered by people who get a custom transmog with a simple editing trick... unless you are some complete sociopath of course lol, so this wont affect you in any way, neither positively or negatively... pls think about others, not only yourself, thx. Because there are many people who want that... and actually do it, but they are getting banned for doing it most of the time. I often see people doing it on MoP, im not sure how it is on Legion... but yeah. They all risk their accounts to get banned for 7 days minimum according to rules. Its just stupid, that this is a valid offence for cheating, tho they dont do anything wrong  with that tbh.

Using cheat engine for speed and flying is one thing, using it for changing the appearance of your gear is entirely another. Your point makes absolutely no sense and is dumb af, sorry. My point is to allow using it for a custom transmog, not for using it for speed and flyhack. Its like banning knives, u can slice food with it to prepare a meal, but u can also kill someone with it, so better if we  completely prohibit people from using one... See? Totally dumb logic. And actual cheaters will always cheat, no matter how the rules are. So i dont really get your point lmao.

To tell someone he should finally keep his opinion to himself, just because one does 
not like this is pointless and childish ...

In addition to expect that nothing else writes to your post is simply stupid, 
then you should not write in public forums if you do not accept other opinions 
and do not want to repeat ...

To insinuate someone then he only makes this because of attention is really
ridiculous and shows only one - criticism is a foreign word for you....

2 hours ago, Shalaya said:

http://www.flare.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ilana-handraise.gif

This is precisely why Cheat Engine should NOT be allowed. Tmorph is one thing, Cheat Engine is entirely another.

same here^^

Edited by Lauchfee

4 minutes ago, Lauchfee said:

To tell someone he should finally keep his opinion to himself, just because one does 
not like this is pointless and childish ...

In addition to expect that nothing else writes to your post is simply stupid, 
then you should not write in public forums if you do not accept other opinions 
and do not want to repeat ...

To insinuate someone then he only makes this because of attention is really
only ridiculous and shows only one - criticism is a foreign word for you....

same here^^ 

RIP english, gud grammar  ^^
The amount of stupidity just annoyed me. Shalaya acted like my point was to allow cheating in general, or the use of cheat engine in general, no matter for what. Though i pointed out it should be ONLY allowed to change your transmog how you want. Nobody would care, if someone uses anything for 5 minutes just to change the appearance of his gear and then closing it afterwards. It literally wont make any difference for anyone, exept for the players who are afflicted by this. 

1 person likes this

while its not on the forum rules, it is on the server rules:

Section VI - Hacking Rules

• Use of Third Party Programs: Using a third-party program or modification to gain advantage over other players. This includes speed hacking, fly hacking, multi-boxing etc. (Outside battlegrounds, arenas, instances, etc.)
    • Punishments:
      • First offense: 7 days account suspension.
      • Second offense: 15 days account suspension.
      • Third offense: 30 days account suspension.
      • Fourth offense: Permanent account suspension.

• Use of Third Party Programs: Using a third-party program or modification to gain advantage over other players. This includes speed hacking, fly hacking, multi-boxing, colored text etc. (Inside a battlegrounds, arenas, instances, etc.)
    • Punishments:
      • First offense: 30 days account suspension.
      • Second offense: Permanent account suspension.

• Promotion of Third Party Programs: Any person who reveals their existence, download links, names, how to use them, recommending them etc.
    • Punishment: Permanent account suspension.

allowing it for tmog is unacceptable.  

promoting it should get you banned tbh

just play the fucking game juanson

Edited by Blatancy
1 person likes this

Whoever said its on the forum rules once? Are you high again Blat lmao?

Using a third-party program or modification to gain advantage over other players. How is a Tmog a advantage Blatnub?

Edited by Juanson

26 minutes ago, Juanson said:

Whoever said its on the forum rules once? Are you high again Blat lmao?

Using a third-party program or modification to gain advantage over other players. How is a Tmog a advantage Blatnub?

i said its not on the forums rules lol

allowing it for 1 thing will just cause it to be abused for other things more than it already is  - honestly its like saying you can be in possession of meth, but you cant smoke it  i mean really

hacking/modding is hacking and modding 

1 person likes this

Not really. Those who abuse it already do, and will keep abusing it. And they get flagged ingame and caught  pretty fast and get punished anyway. Nobody gets punished for this transmog ''hack'', unless they get forum-reported for it and not ingame, unlike the actual cheaters. Literally nothing will change about cheaters, since they will still get flagged and caught the same way. Only thing that will change is less people who get banned for nothing bad lol.

Edited by Juanson

They could aswell script it like you can transmog any item you like without any program, but this would be a lot of work for the devs and they wouldnt put so much work in something little like this.

Greetings,

Unfortunately, we are not going to allow it.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.