Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazzleen

Can't connect?

12 posts in this topic

Is the server down?. I've been trying to log in for over an hour now but always get stuck at the "Connecting". I've tried deleting cache and restarting computer. Any other ppl experiencing the same? :o

WoWScrnShot_062518_081138.jpg

1 person likes this

yes i got the same problem , and after i press " cance" the login button becomes grey 

Did you both change something from yesterday to today on you Internet connection?

Or do you both use the FS-Launcher to start the game?

br
Neosilver

I experienced the same problem, still haven't solved it

Posted (edited)

i personally never used launcher - i had a shortcut on desktop of the "firestorm-64.exe" and i run it from there ... then i decided today to use laucher since this shortcut didn't work (also emptied my cache folder ) .. so i run it from launcher where i have set the directory to point at the folder wich firestorm-64 exists .... and i got the same results . this happened to me in the past as well . ... 1 time after the new patch .... like every time we get a new update or something , this thing happens , and i have to download game again ... 50gb of game for it to work... 

Edited by BinaryGun

This is exactly why people leave - why bother with a server you can't even connect to?

this doesn't happen with all the people , for some reason it only happens with us , others have the ability to connect ,.....BUT WHY ? what do they do more than us  ? better installationn ??? 

35 minutes ago, Vgsilva said:

This is exactly why people leave - why bother with a server you can't even connect to?

In this case the issue is you and not the server

please provide the connection.log from your game folder, download the game every time don't solve anything and it's clearly not a good workaround

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, BinaryGun said:

this doesn't happen with all the people , for some reason it only happens with us , others have the ability to connect ,.....BUT WHY ? what do they do more than us  ? better installationn ??? 

Okay next question. Are you all from the same country?
Or do you all used the same Firewall or something else?

Edited by 2ice0

1 hour ago, BinaryGun said:

i personally never used launcher - i had a shortcut on desktop of the "firestorm-64.exe" and i run it from there ... then i decided today to use laucher since this shortcut didn't work (also emptied my cache folder ) .. so i run it from launcher where i have set the directory to point at the folder wich firestorm-64 exists .... and i got the same results . this happened to me in the past as well . ... 1 time after the new patch .... like every time we get a new update or something , this thing happens , and i have to download game again ... 50gb of game for it to work... 

Did you get the launcher to update itself? And if you are using another firewall and not Windows Defender, does the launcher and WoW_64-bit.exe have permission to pass your firewall?

I solved removing " read only" in the properties of the game folder and running the game as admin..hope it could help

1 person likes this

they cant fix this .

thats why alot of people are going to another servers